Cannot block or remove this person from my friendslist . error code 0x87c4000c

Discus and support Cannot block or remove this person from my friendslist . error code 0x87c4000c in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I try to remove this certain person i'm unable to. I get an error saying please try again later. Error code 0x87c4000c. That code doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iCrackVtec, Mar 26, 2015.

1. iCrackVtec
    iCrackVtec Guest

Every time I try to remove this certain person i'm unable to. I get an error saying please try again later. Error code 0x87c4000c. That code doesn't exist. This has been happening for 2 weeks. Solutions ????

:)

iCrackVtec, Mar 26, 2015
  2. Removed a person off of Friendslist...

Thank you for your reply. As I had mentioned in the OP, I did try blocking communications and that did not work. Only just today did I try blocking communications again. I will message this person to see if he will remove me from his Friendslist.

Swiff-E9185661-DF86-4BAF-B660-A669712729CE, Mar 26, 2015
  3. Removed a person off of Friendslist...

I removed a person off of my friendslists, yet sometimes when I am online I see this person 'log-on' as if he was still on my friendslist. I have tried the support chat to no avail. Xbox Support told me to go to the Enforcement United page which did not
    help because there is no forum or way to contact anyone about this issue, so I came here to hopefully get this resolved. Earlier today this persons gamertag popped up as it has before and he sent me an Xbox live party invite. To which I opened the message
    and blocked communications. I have done this before to no avail. How is it even possible to be on this persons Friendslist when I removed him?

Swiff-E9185661-DF86-4BAF-B660-A669712729CE, Mar 26, 2015
  4. Cannot block or remove this person from my friendslist . error code 0x87c4000c

I've never had an issue removing people though there are some people I cant add because of some random error.

Azalin no Oni, Mar 26, 2015
  5. woahkushh
    woahkushh Guest
    im being harassed by [Mod Removed] and cant block or un friend him because of this unknown code

woahkushh, Apr 2, 2015
  6. Thank you for the report everyone. The behavior is currently being investigated by our internal teams.

XB1R Artemis-[xboxvenue], Apr 15, 2015
  7. Everyone,

Please unblock and block the specific user again after rebooting your system. Report back here with any confirmations of persistent behavior.

8. CHAiNWAXX
    CHAiNWAXX Guest

A hard reset (holding the power button for ~10 seconds, waiting until the power supply light turns orange, and then turning the console back on) is probably what Artemis was referring to, as a normal reboot may not help. I could be wrong though, just my
    2 cents.

CHAiNWAXX, Apr 15, 2015
  9. Yes, you can also go to Settings>power and startup> restart now. Let us know if it's resolved. Thank you very much.

10. It works again for me, thx.

N7 AlexReaper, Oct 31, 2018
  11. N7 AlexReaper Win User

It works again for me, thx.
  12. CHAiNWAXX Win User

A hard reset (holding the power button for ~10 seconds, waiting until the power supply light turns orange, and then turning the console back on) is probably what Artemis was referring to, as a normal reboot may not help. I could be wrong though, just my
    2 cents.
  13. woahkushh Win User

im being harassed by [Mod Removed] and cant block or un friend him because of this unknown code
  14. XB1R Artemis-[xboxve Win User

Yes, you can also go to Settings>power and startup> restart now. Let us know if it's resolved. Thank you very much.
  15. XB1R Artemis-[xboxve Win User

Everyone,

Please unblock and block the specific user again after rebooting your system. Report back here with any confirmations of persistent behavior.
Thema:

1. Cannot block or remove this person from my friendslist . error code 0x87c4000c - Similar Threads - Cannot block remove

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  4. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  5. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  6. I have a blocked account sign in and filled out the form and cannot get my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a blocked account sign in and filled out the form and cannot get my account back.: I recently got a new laptop and tried to sign into my account that I have used for years now. Have an active Xbox account on and pay for a monthly subscription for. And I have filled out there...
  7. Cannot Block Follower

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Block Follower: When I block a particular follower, they remain showing on my follower list. This issue has been happening for years now. Can someone help fix it? fa166412-c0a3-4145-8635-90f5e9ec39ba
  8. Cannot change "You can join multiplayer games" from Block to Allow

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot change "You can join multiplayer games" from Block to Allow: I cannot change "You can join multiplayer games" from Block to Allow, when I click Submit, it spins and then all settings in the "Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety" tab goes back to original prior...
  9. Block and Remove Feature is Stuffed for a Hacker I Cannot Remove

in XBoX on Consoles
    Block and Remove Feature is Stuffed for a Hacker I Cannot Remove: So apparently there are these hacked/modded GTAV accounts who follow you, stalk you, harass you and you cannot have them blocked and automatically removed from your list like you can do to regular...
  10. Im connected to internet however cannot join paties saying ur network settings block party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im connected to internet however cannot join paties saying ur network settings block party chat: I needy know y i cannot join partkes as tgefe seems to bd no problem with connection 73fc82bc-6082-48fc-bed9-2a34e9d75822