Cannot apply for Ambassador

Discus and support Cannot apply for Ambassador in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; try redownloading your profile and play onlne using gold if this doesnt work reload the page you can access and it should fix also you may need to have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PsYcHoDeMoN98, Jan 28, 2014.

  1. Jump mist
    Jump mist Guest

    Cannot apply for Ambassador


    try redownloading your profile and play onlne using gold if this doesnt work reload the page you can access and it should fix also you may need to have been a gold member for a certain ammount of time i hope this answers your question if not pm me im regularly
    on the forums
     
    Jump mist, Oct 1, 2014
    #31
  2. BongKiss
    BongKiss Guest
    ambassadors are so helpful!
     
    BongKiss, Oct 1, 2014
    #32
  3. iKornn
    iKornn Guest
    I have the same problem but i have over 1700G
     
    iKornn, Nov 25, 2014
    #33
  4. rockfire25
    rockfire25 Guest

    Cannot apply for Ambassador

    hello same issue I have 1.525 it said you must have 1.500 to join I have it from 2 days who here rad the post plases help thanks for takeing time for reading my post.
     
    rockfire25, Jun 20, 2015
    #34
  5. I would want the free games (rewards) but the badge?

    I don't care for em. And in so far as helping others, I FEEL as if I do that already, including via the 360 support forums on acassion.

    Yet the word Ambassador seems to have a different meaing to me. For I understand the love/hate relationships (figure of speech people) we gamers often have with our consoles and can understand why we come here to vent.

    Example: When it works. Yah me! When it don't.... Well, I haven't actually thrown a controler through the TV, but from time to time. I sure enough felt like doing so. And its to those people that I feel I can relate to best.

    Just saying!
     
    ElectroFlying, Oct 31, 2018
    #35
  6. rockfire25 Win User

    cannot apply to be ambassador

    will is there I think that I can do to help this problem or what?
  7. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    cannot apply to be ambassador

    I got removed about 2 years ago from the program and yet i still get emails from them about meet ups etc
  8. Goatsnatcher Win User

    cannot apply to be ambassador

    Is that all you need to be an ambassador? Kind of explains why 80% of ambassadors don't seem to know the slightest thing about xbox.

    Before I get jumped on, I'm talking about the ones that come here for the first time and ask questions about the Xbox that even my mother would know.
  9. RippenHarra Win User

    cannot apply to be ambassador

    Keep trying it's bound to sync up eventually. unless your account has some suspensions and isn't in good standing
  10. Kiesey Win User

    Cannot apply for Ambassador

    If you are having an issue applying for the Ambassador program please sent a pm to one of the Xbox Support staff and they will be able to look into the issue for you.
Thema:

Cannot apply for Ambassador

Loading...
  1. Cannot apply for Ambassador - Similar Threads - Cannot apply Ambassador

  2. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  3. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  4. (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed

    in XboX Insiders
    (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  7. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  8. Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI: Hello, I have been trying to enable the preview features to get the new xbox cloud gaming ui on the web and for some reason it never actually enables. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by...
  9. Cannot apply for minecraft marketplace partner program .

    in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot apply for minecraft marketplace partner program .: Hello , so I want to apply for minecraft partner program , however it says the round is closed . I understand that all i can do is to wait for the next round , but anyone ever had experience in...
  10. Xbox one keeps applying updating and cannot sign in

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps applying updating and cannot sign in: Whenever I boot the system, it applies update upto 98% after which the normal menu screen show. Also whenever I try to add new account, it loads for a while and again shows add new account. I...