Cannot apply for Ambassador

Discus and support Cannot apply for Ambassador in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay. Let me get something straight on here. I stated that I do not have much time to game but I am always signed in on this site on a daily basis... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PsYcHoDeMoN98, Jan 28, 2014.

  1. Cannot apply for Ambassador


    Okay. Let me get something straight on here. I stated that I do not have much time to game but I am always signed in on this site on a daily basis for at least 14 hours a day. To get you nay sayers to pipe down, just because I do not game as much does
    not mean I don't know what I am talking about. I have been gaming since the Atari console(which still works) to now the Xbox One.
     
    PsYcHoDeMoN98, Jan 30, 2014
    #16
  2. In reply to what I have posted. I have just checked backed with the site. I was able to sign up. I know sometimes we let our emotions get the best of us but after all we are only human. Thank you all very much for feedback. I will definitely tell my
    job to reduce my work hours. I was only working so much to catch up on bills after the holidays. Those of us that are parents should know how that goes.
     
    PsYcHoDeMoN98, Jan 30, 2014
    #17
  3. [quote user="PsYcHoDeMoN98"]I stated that I do not have much time to game but I am always signed in on this site on a daily basis for at least 14 hours a day. [/quote]

    How are you still a level 1 CUL??
     
    THEOWENKILLER, Jan 30, 2014
    #18
  4. Cannot apply for Ambassador

    Maybe he would have to actually be posting to move up in the levels? idk...just a guess.
     
    BizarroMantis, Jan 30, 2014
    #19
  5. [quote user="BizarroMantis"]

    Maybe he would have to actually be posting to move up in the levels? idk...just a guess.

    [/quote]

    Yes he would,but 14 hours a day and never posted??
     
    THEOWENKILLER, Jan 30, 2014
    #20
  6. melsiii
    melsiii Guest
    [quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

    [quote user="BizarroMantis"]

    Maybe he would have to actually be posting to move up in the levels? idk...just a guess.

    [/quote]

    Yes he would,but 14 hours a day and never posted??

    [/quote]

    Well, if you really think about it,...these forums don't exactly move that fast. Unless there's a secret fast paced sub forum folder I'm just not seeing hiding somewhere. Either way it's kind of off topic. He wants to join the program and supposedly he's
    been accepted now so I believe the saying goes, "Let sleeping dogs lie."...
     
    melsiii, Jan 30, 2014
    #21
  7. [quote user="melsiii"] Unless there's a secret fast paced sub forum folder I'm just not seeing hiding somewhere.[/quote]

    That would be the support forums,a place where a wannabe ambassador may have visited once or twice in a 14 hour day, if that someone really wanted to help out.
     
    THEOWENKILLER, Jan 30, 2014
    #22
  8. Cannot apply for Ambassador

    I have a similar problem but it says I need gold to join the specialization. Xbox support said I have gold and to ask here on the forums. Please help.
     
    UN Clan Control, May 22, 2014
    #23
  9. Ah, so it took you 3-4 weeks before you could sign up. Guess I've got a few weeks to wait too as i've just hit 1510 for a gamer score on my new account. Must be a lot of back end systems that take time to sync up I guess. Good luck with your Ambassadorship.

    Oh, nice your Atari 2600 still works. I'm gaming like mad on all retro systems. Grew up on all systems in the 70's and 80's.
     
    Zombie No Face, May 24, 2014
    #24
  10. Having a problem using my xbox ambassador #1250608659
     
    MyLifeIsXbox360, Jun 14, 2014
    #25
  11. I think Bizarro's original post in this thread makes an excellent point.
     
    Galactic Geek, Jun 14, 2014
    #26
  12. Halghy1986
    Halghy1986 Guest
    how do you become an Ambassador???
     
    Halghy1986, Jun 30, 2014
    #27
  13. Cannot apply for Ambassador

    Obviously Halghy1986 didn't read my post. What's up with noobs that have never posted here before rushing in here to find out how to become an Ambassador? Are the prizes that good? lol
     
    BizarroMantis, Jul 1, 2014
    #28
  14. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest
    If you are having an issue applying for the Ambassador program please sent a pm to one of the Xbox Support staff and they will be able to look into the issue for you.
     
    Kiesey, Jul 2, 2014
    #29
  15. Me to when I try to apply to become a Community Ambassador, It say " You do not currently qualify for: Community Ambassador, You must have a Gold account to join this Specialization." Which I do have gold.
     
    USARMYMILITARY, Jul 5, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Cannot apply for Ambassador

Loading...
  1. Cannot apply for Ambassador - Similar Threads - Cannot apply Ambassador

  2. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  3. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  4. (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed

    in XboX Insiders
    (Disc-to-Digital) Games published by Ubisoft and Square Enix cannot be claimed: I tried claiming the digital license for every physical Xbox One game that I own by these two publishers. Every other game I tried to claim worked fine except Destiny 1 which produced a different...
  5. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  6. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  7. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  8. Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Test New Features for Xbox Cloud Gaming New UI: Hello, I have been trying to enable the preview features to get the new xbox cloud gaming ui on the web and for some reason it never actually enables. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by...
  9. Cannot apply for minecraft marketplace partner program .

    in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot apply for minecraft marketplace partner program .: Hello , so I want to apply for minecraft partner program , however it says the round is closed . I understand that all i can do is to wait for the next round , but anyone ever had experience in...
  10. Xbox one keeps applying updating and cannot sign in

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps applying updating and cannot sign in: Whenever I boot the system, it applies update upto 98% after which the normal menu screen show. Also whenever I try to add new account, it loads for a while and again shows add new account. I...