Cannot add money to child account

Discus and support Cannot add money to child account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried multiple times to add money to my childs account with 2 different credit cards. I have called support who escalated the issue and claimed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jko257, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Jko257
    Jko257 Guest

I have tried multiple times to add money to my childs account with 2 different credit cards. I have called support who escalated the issue and claimed it was fixed. Nope same issue. I have uploaded screen shots of my error message to a secure site for support
    to look at. They call when I am working or not at home. I still can't add money. They can't escalate again without me on the phone. Well, how about a direct line to a real person in the U.S.????

I can't understand what any of them say and why can't they just allow it. I would much rather not give microsoft any of my money..but that is the system he chose. I guess I will know better and by a sony next time. This is ridiculous!!!

:)

Jko257, Jul 21, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Cannot add money to my child’s account

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting
    steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!
  3. KAM126 Win User

Thanks for your response Brad. I tried a few more times on the website and it worked eventually 😁. If it happens again i'll try doing it on the Xbox instead.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Kam,

Sorry for the issue with adding funds. Have you tried doing this on the Xbox or the website. There were issues with doing this on the website. You can try to add the card to your child's account purchase the currency then remove the card. as a temporary
    work around.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. KAM126 Win User

And now I got to the payment section and then this timeout message:

Try that again
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.
    Try that againSomething happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

SVC-ChangeOrderState.CheckingOut-Timeout
    T7FmAA0lJ0+kD/Hq.4.17.10.15
    2019/02/01 - 19:04:46 UTC
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

transfer money from child to parent account

Hello Noah,

Unfortunately, the money on an account cannot be transferred, at least currently, between accounts.

Here we have information for Adding Funds to a Child Account for full details on how an account
    may garner money for usage on the Microsoft store.

We hope this information helps and wish you the best!
Thema:

1. Cannot add money to child account - Similar Threads - Cannot add money

2. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  3. I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...: When I've tried to redeem Xbox rewards, I've been asked to add a mobile number to my account. After following all of the steps I get the message saying that I 'cannot use this alias'. I have:...
  4. I cannot add money to my child's account. Why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot add money to my child's account. Why?: I used to be able to add money to my child's account on my Xbox family app. Now I have tried for many days and it says they are experiencing trouble with my transaction and I cannot add the money....
  5. Cannot add money to account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot add money to account: I have 2 accounts for my kids. I added money to one child’s account but cannot add to the other. Keeps saying to contact support. Have tried for 2 days with no help. Has this been experienced and...
  6. Cannot purchase on Microsoft Store, Cannot add money to Family Account - how to resolve?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase on Microsoft Store, Cannot add money to Family Account - how to resolve?: When trying to add money to my child's account I get an error as follows after clicking "Buy": Contact Microsoft Support "We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it...
  7. Cannot add money to my child’s Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot add money to my child’s Xbox account: I have been told by xbox support agent 3 times my account is blocked for 72 hours while it investigates fraudulent activity. This has been going on since late April and still unresolved even...
  8. Cannot add money to sons account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add money to sons account: I log onto my microsoft live account go under family and add money to sons account. It just shows a blank page and does not add the money 4be0a2a4-b622-4646-8dfa-07497b5490dd
  9. Cannot add money to my child’s account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot add money to my child’s account: I have repeatedly tried to add funds to my son’s Microsoft account so that he can purchase something on his Xbox. Clicking through each stage is taking ages and often times out. The one time I got...
  10. Cannot add money to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot add money to my account: Despite multiple efforts and many reads, I continue to be unable to add money to my sons account. The system sends me in a circle, allowing me to choose an amount, but never taking me to choose my...