Cannot add Debit Card to my account.

Discus and support Cannot add Debit Card to my account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot add a debit card to my account, I tried it on another account and it worked fine, but it won't work on mine. I get no error message it just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacobtip, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Jacobtip
    Jacobtip Guest

I cannot add a debit card to my account, I tried it on another account and it worked fine, but it won't work on mine. I get no error message it just doesn't add it to the account. I've tried multiple times, I've hard reset 3 times now. Nothing works, please
    help.

:)

Jacobtip, Aug 8, 2016
  2. Blackprint
    Blackprint Guest
    Is using a debit card instead of a credit card possible ?

I just added a debit card to my account so you can add a debit card. I'm in the UK.

Blackprint, Aug 8, 2016
  3. Henryk W.
    Henryk W. Guest
    Will it work in Hong Kong?

My account region is set to Poland but there was no option to set it into Xbox One - I had to chose one of the available regions during configuration of X1 (I chose UK). I cannot use Polish scratch cards since it would add money in Polish currency which
    is NOT converted into Pounds. I have some money in Polish currency at my account - I can't use it.

However, I was able to add my paypal account (you can add or change the payment options at
    https://billing.microsoft.com and you CANNOT change/add it throught the Xbox One - that's strange, I know).

Once you add your paypal accout it will become visible at your Xbox One.

With my paypal account I have related my typical Polish credit card (actually it's not even credit card, it's debit card with internet payment option).

And it works, I already bought BF4 Premium, which is perfectly working.

PS. That's right, I cannot use my debit card directly (without PayPal) since on my card is Polish address and my xbox one force on my to add UK address while I'm adding info about my card. I'm pretty sure, though, I could use UK scratch card.

Henryk W., Aug 8, 2016
  4. Jacobtip
    Jacobtip Guest

Would really love an answer, I can't buy anything.

Jacobtip, Aug 8, 2016
  5. Jacobtip
    Jacobtip Guest
    I've been trying to find an answer for almost 31 hours now.

Jacobtip, Aug 8, 2016
  6. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey frerejt -

Sorry to hear about the issue. As you are experiencing a billing/account issue, you'll want to reach out to phone support directly as we are unable to assist with those issues here on the public forums. You can reach out to them via the
    Contact Us page. Give them a ring and chat with them for further assistance.

Keep us posted! Cannot add Debit Card to my account. :)

Miss Bijoux, Aug 9, 2016
  7. hello I just need some freaking help I just went to gamestop and bouth a membership for 1 year and when I put in the code it tells me oh no we sorry or something like that I put it again and its still giving me that erro can somebody please help me over
    here

TetanicPanic816, Aug 9, 2016
  8. Jacobtip
    Jacobtip Guest

I fixed it, it was a problem with my debit card.

Jacobtip, Aug 9, 2016
  9. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    @TetanicPanic816 -

Sorry to hear about the issue. It sounds like you are experiencing something quite different than frerejt has been experiencing. Please make your own thread detailing the issue as specifically as possible so the community can best assist.

Thanks for understanding!

@frerejt - Glad you got it sorted! Cannot add Debit Card to my account. :)

Miss Bijoux, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: