Cannot access Xbox live on 360 console or app.

Discus and support Cannot access Xbox live on 360 console or app. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can anyone help me figure out why I can log into my xbox live account on pc and the browser on my tablet and phone. But when I try to log in on my 360... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by roXieGRL4, Feb 5, 2019.

1. roXieGRL4
    roXieGRL4 Guest

Can anyone help me figure out why I can log into my xbox live account on pc and the browser on my tablet and phone. But when I try to log in on my 360 console or the mobile app it says that the account belongs to a different user. This is the first time
    I've tried to connect with the 360. Any help would be appreciated. thank you

:)

roXieGRL4, Feb 5, 2019
  2. MoonLessDay Win User

service alert

Currently the Xbox Live Marketplace is undergoing maintenance. You cannot access the marketplace yet but you can still play your games or enjoy the various apps that are included on the Xbox 360 Console.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello roXieGRL4,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the inability to sign into your Microsoft account on your Xbox 360 console, or through the Xbox application.

This can very well be due to account information changing, that has not yet updated so we suggest the following:

1. Remove and then add the profile through the download profile process
    2. Uninstall the Xbox mobile application, and install again
    3. Ensure that the credentials being used align with the account that you're attempting to sign into

These are our suggestions, try these and let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Can Xbox One console ban play backwards compatibility with Xbox 360 discs ?

Backward compatibility requires you download the entire 360 game from Xbox Live like an "update", even if you're simply using a disc.

As a banned console cannot access Xbox Live, it will ultimately not be able to play 360 games.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do i download Showmax to my Xbox 360?

If the app is not available on the Xbox 360 app store, then you cannot download it for that console.
  6. AnthonyDias2 Win User

XBOX profile log in issues

Yes. I can log in there, but need to log onto to the xbox 360 to play games and access other apps. I cannot download the profile onto the xbox 360.
Thema:

1. Cannot access Xbox live on 360 console or app. - Similar Threads - Cannot access live

2. Xbox 360 connected via ethernet but cannot access Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connected via ethernet but cannot access Xbox live: Problem is just as it says - my 360 is connected to the internet via an ethernet connection, but I'm not getting through to Xbox Live. Nothing has changed with my setup, and I've restarted my...
  3. RESOLVED_-Console stopped working- cannot access live

in XBoX Accessibility
    RESOLVED_-Console stopped working- cannot access live: New to xbox one. Plugged it in about two months ago. Installed a required update. Had it connected and working fine with Xbox live. Then one day it stopped working. My son said it seemed to be...
  4. Console stopped working- cannot access live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console stopped working- cannot access live: New to xbox one. Plugged it in about two months ago. Installed a required update. Had it connected and working fine with Xbox live. Then one day it stopped working. My son said it seemed to be...
  5. impossibile accedere a xbox live/cannot access to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossibile accedere a xbox live/cannot access to xbox live: Non riesco ad accedere ad xbox live dal mio pc. Ho scaricato Minecraft. Avviandolo, mi ha chiesto di effettuare l'accesso a Xbox Live, l'ho fatto e si è avviata la schermata di accesso. Dopo...
  6. Cannot access XBOX Live!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access XBOX Live!!: Anytime I am attempting to sign in to XBOX Live it just kicks me out and says " Try Again Later". What is going on with XBOX Live.? I am not getting an error code or anything either....
  7. Can't remember my Windows Live ID from 8!!! years ago, so cannot access my Fable 3 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remember my Windows Live ID from 8!!! years ago, so cannot access my Fable 3 DLC: Is there any possible way to get my Fable 3 DLC keys and just put them on another account? Whatever ID I had 8 years ago, I can't remember. So I can't access my DLC. I can play Fable 3 perfectly...
  8. impossibile accedere a xbox live [Translate] Cannot access Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossibile accedere a xbox live [Translate] Cannot access Xbox Live: buongiorno non riesco ad accedere ad xbox live dal mio pc. In pratica stanotte ho lasciato acceso il mio pc perchè stava scaricando un gioco dal Microsoft Store, quindi stamattina l'ha...
  9. My Children cannot access the xBox Live Gold Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Children cannot access the xBox Live Gold Account: We have a new xBox One. We have an active xBox Live Gold account, but my children cannot access it under their sign-ons. I have their access set to Teen level and they are under my account as...
  10. Impossibile accedere a xbox live [Translation - Cannot access Xbox Live]

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossibile accedere a xbox live [Translation - Cannot access Xbox Live]: codice errore 0xcffff82e datemi una manno grazie -------------------------------- [Translation - Error code 0xcffff82and give me a Manno thank you] c0d31459-bc87-40d6-a3ee-a49a909a9622