Cannot Access Xbox Live Account on Xbox 360 or Computer

Discus and support Cannot Access Xbox Live Account on Xbox 360 or Computer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know my timing leaves much to be desired, but I got a new (to me) Xbox 360 E last night and was trying to set up an Xbox Live account during the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mle4497, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Mle4497
    Mle4497 Guest

I know my timing leaves much to be desired, but I got a new (to me) Xbox 360 E last night and was trying to set up an Xbox Live account during the outage (before I realized what was going on). My problem is that now I have a Microsoft account, but it is
    not synced to an Xbox Live account. When I try to access the Xbox Live settings on my computer under my Microsoft account I get the error code that I've been redirected too many times. When I try to log in on the Xbox, I get the error that there is no account
    using that email. However, when I try to create a new account with the same email, I'm turned down for already having an account under that email. I'm wondering if this was just an unfortunate byproduct of my timing in creating an account or if I'm missing
    a step and this is on me. Thanks!

:)

Mle4497, Aug 16, 2018
  2. wallykulesza
    wallykulesza Guest
    xbox360 iview access

Xbox 360 I cannot access iview on my xbox 360 I used to access it before and can access iview on my computer

wallykulesza, Aug 16, 2018
  3. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    EggsBoxJuan, Aug 16, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

5. Mle4497
    Mle4497 Guest
    Thank you! The link worked like a charm!

Mle4497, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Mle4497 Win User

Thank you! The link worked like a charm!
  7. WPAK Win User

8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

usb not having any files on it after i configured and i put my profile on it

Hi,

You cannot access your Xbox files on the computer.

Note Information stored by your Xbox 360 console on a USB flash drive can’t be viewed or accessed on a computer. http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-360/accessories/usb-flash-drive
  9. DanielleNaomi4 Win User

Don't follow advice - error 8015190B

I cannot connect to the internet on my Xbox 360, and when I login on the computer, everything is fine. This is my problem. My Xbox 360 will connect to my network but will not gail internet access.
  10. onyxishere Win User

flash drive to hard drive?

If you do not have internet (and therefore access to the live service) at home then you cannot do this as you will need to have your console connected to live in order to access the DLC.

However, if you do have internet access but not enough ports on your modem you can connect your console by bridging it through your computer.

support.xbox.com/.../win-computer
Thema:

1. Cannot Access Xbox Live Account on Xbox 360 or Computer - Similar Threads - Cannot Access Live

2. Xbox 360 connected via ethernet but cannot access Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connected via ethernet but cannot access Xbox live: Problem is just as it says - my 360 is connected to the internet via an ethernet connection, but I'm not getting through to Xbox Live. Nothing has changed with my setup, and I've restarted my...
  3. RESOLVED_-Console stopped working- cannot access live

in XBoX Accessibility
    RESOLVED_-Console stopped working- cannot access live: New to xbox one. Plugged it in about two months ago. Installed a required update. Had it connected and working fine with Xbox live. Then one day it stopped working. My son said it seemed to be...
  4. Console stopped working- cannot access live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console stopped working- cannot access live: New to xbox one. Plugged it in about two months ago. Installed a required update. Had it connected and working fine with Xbox live. Then one day it stopped working. My son said it seemed to be...
  5. impossibile accedere a xbox live/cannot access to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossibile accedere a xbox live/cannot access to xbox live: Non riesco ad accedere ad xbox live dal mio pc. Ho scaricato Minecraft. Avviandolo, mi ha chiesto di effettuare l'accesso a Xbox Live, l'ho fatto e si è avviata la schermata di accesso. Dopo...
  6. Cannot access XBOX Live!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access XBOX Live!!: Anytime I am attempting to sign in to XBOX Live it just kicks me out and says " Try Again Later". What is going on with XBOX Live.? I am not getting an error code or anything either....
  7. Can't remember my Windows Live ID from 8!!! years ago, so cannot access my Fable 3 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remember my Windows Live ID from 8!!! years ago, so cannot access my Fable 3 DLC: Is there any possible way to get my Fable 3 DLC keys and just put them on another account? Whatever ID I had 8 years ago, I can't remember. So I can't access my DLC. I can play Fable 3 perfectly...
  8. impossibile accedere a xbox live [Translate] Cannot access Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossibile accedere a xbox live [Translate] Cannot access Xbox Live: buongiorno non riesco ad accedere ad xbox live dal mio pc. In pratica stanotte ho lasciato acceso il mio pc perchè stava scaricando un gioco dal Microsoft Store, quindi stamattina l'ha...
  9. My Children cannot access the xBox Live Gold Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Children cannot access the xBox Live Gold Account: We have a new xBox One. We have an active xBox Live Gold account, but my children cannot access it under their sign-ons. I have their access set to Teen level and they are under my account as...
  10. Cannot access Xbox live on 360 console or app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Xbox live on 360 console or app.: Can anyone help me figure out why I can log into my xbox live account on pc and the browser on my tablet and phone. But when I try to log in on my 360 console or the mobile app it says that the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 cant access account