Cannot access Uplay or sync companion app to Xbox One

Discus and support Cannot access Uplay or sync companion app to Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing Assassin's Creed IV for two weeks when my game data disappeared. I thought it had something to do with my Nat settings and had them... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AMB FACE, Jul 15, 2014.

1. AMB FACE
    AMB FACE Guest

I have been playing Assassin's Creed IV for two weeks when my game data disappeared. I thought it had something to do with my Nat settings and had them changed to an open setting. I never recovered my data but now I can't access fleet data or any social
    events on the single player. I can't log into Uplay from the game and can only play the multiplayer in limited mode. I created a profile for my boyfriend and tried signing in under his account but that didn't work either. I have the companion app downloaded
    on my kindle and I can access my fleet data from the original game saves I had lost on my console. I don't know if this is a hardware issue or a network issue but I have spent hours on the phone with Microsoft support and Ubi Soft trying to correct network
    issues and nothing has worked. Any suggestions?

:)

AMB FACE, Jul 15, 2014
  2. JoshWorkman
    JoshWorkman Guest
    SC Spider Bot Unlocks?

1) sync the app with uplay

2)purchase the gear

3) login to uplay in blacklist then logout of uplay in blacklist

4)????

5)profit

JoshWorkman, Jul 15, 2014
  3. XeroSyphon
    XeroSyphon Guest
    Is Assassins Creed Unity worth buying?

The Companion app as a hell of time syncing with the console.

XeroSyphon, Jul 15, 2014
  4. wendylive
    wendylive Guest

I am currently having the same problem and wondering if you ever managed to find a solution. I've gotten no help at all from Microsoft, Ubisoft or any other forums I have posted on

wendylive, Jan 1, 2015
  5. wendylive Win User

I am currently having the same problem and wondering if you ever managed to find a solution. I've gotten no help at all from Microsoft, Ubisoft or any other forums I have posted on
  6. JoshWorkman Win User

SC Spider Bot Unlocks?

1) sync the app with uplay

2)purchase the gear

3) login to uplay in blacklist then logout of uplay in blacklist

4)????

5)profit
  7. GolfPro72 Win User

comanion and intiates problems HELP please

The issue is with UPlay and Ubisoft, not with Microsoft. You'd have to ask over there, as Microsoft has absolutely nothing to do with that companion app.
  8. DanteSparda504 Win User

Uplay giveaway

I can't even link my uplay accounts. I have a ton of points in my account on the Xbox, but the website just will NOT link my Xbox account to my uplay account. It's so incredibly frustrating and I've contacted support multiple times and have had no luck.
    Really wanted to use the ACIV companion app.
  9. reforc3 Win User

Where I can find Skyrim Screenshots using the Gamepass? I can't find the game file...

You need to use the Xbox Companion App or the Xbox App (mobile) to access your captures.

Optionally you can use the Windows + G shortcut > Capture > See all my captures.

You can find any captures done locally on that PC that are not sync to the Xbox Network.
Thema:

1. Cannot access Uplay or sync companion app to Xbox One - Similar Threads - Cannot access Uplay

2. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  3. Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC: I'm in Dev Mode on the Xbox One and I'm trying to do Remote Access but every time I punch in the address I get this message UNITIALIZED Credentials have not been set up. Enter a username and...
  4. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  5. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  6. Cannot access Microsoft web page after login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Microsoft web page after login: I am able to login to the account on Microsoft homepage but when entering "My Account" page the page performas a refresh repetedly. This makes it ipossible to manage any setting. Here is a...
  7. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  8. I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.: I am having issues accessing my old xbox account. i cannot reach support, the account is locked, and I do not have my contact information any longer. May sound skeptical, but I have more than...
  9. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  10. Cannot access GTA V Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access GTA V Online: My Xbox account has game pass ultimate active but when I log onto GTA V via Xbox one it states that my account does not have permission to access Online mode, Even though it worked last night when...