Cannot access the preview program forum.

Discus and support Cannot access the preview program forum. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Pretty sure my Xbox got bricked thanks to the new dashboard update. Keep trying to access the preview program forum but it always says group not found.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FYF Dumpy, Nov 3, 2015.

1. FYF Dumpy
    FYF Dumpy Guest

Pretty sure my Xbox got bricked thanks to the new dashboard update. Keep trying to access the preview program forum but it always says group not found. How do I gain access to the forums?

:)

FYF Dumpy, Nov 3, 2015
  2. Porang3
    Porang3 Guest
    cant access the preview forums

I also cannot access the Preview forums despite being a part of the program.

Porang3, Nov 3, 2015
  3. Hordie
    Hordie Guest
    Unable to Access Preview Program App

Sorry you're having issues with the preview program. Please see the links below and post in the Preview Forum if you're having issues with the preview program and cannot access those, post in the Registration Support forum.

Xbox One preview forum

Registration Support

Hordie, Nov 3, 2015
  4. Hordie
    Hordie Guest

Hi FYF Dumpy,

If you're receiving group not found when trying to view the Preview Program Forums, then you'll need to wait for a moderator to grant you access. Please give them a day or so, and they'll update this thread when complete. Use the link I've posted here to
    view them when you're granted access.

Hordie, Nov 4, 2015
  5. Hey there FYF Dumpy and Casting Aeons!

You should now have access to the Preview Forums. When you get a chance, go ahead and click on the link that Hydro has provided above. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Hordie Win User

Unable to Access Preview Program App

Sorry you're having issues with the preview program. Please see the links below and post in the Preview Forum if you're having issues with the preview program and cannot access those, post in the Registration Support forum.

Xbox One preview forum

Registration Support
  7. Porang3 Win User

cant access the preview forums

I also cannot access the Preview forums despite being a part of the program.
  8. Hordie Win User

Hi Everyone, I want to participate in again with the preview program please send me another invite

Hi SirStreakyBacon,

Xbox One preview forum

Registration Support
  9. Hordie Win User

it says that im apart of the preview program but i cant acess it i never got thet invite or registerd

Hi jdog771113

Xbox One preview forum

Registration Support
  10. Hordie Win User

Where is the Preview Program Forum?

Hi Skully Headshot,

Xbox One preview forum

Registration Support
Thema:

1. Cannot access the preview program forum. - Similar Threads - Cannot access preview

2. Cannot access new Minecraft preview

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot access new Minecraft preview: When I try and enter into the new Minecraft preview that came out , which has the Optimized for Xbox Series X/S logo on it, it just crashes and tells me that an update is needed. The full message...
  3. Cannot access preview program forum

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot access preview program forum: while I was talking in chat to one of your representatives he sent me link to the preview program forum. It said group not found. (Also when you answer this please put the link to the forum I...
  4. Cannot access the Preview forum even though I've been a Preview member for a while.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access the Preview forum even though I've been a Preview member for a while.: I've been in the Preview program for months, yet when I try to access the forum, I get a "Group Not Found" message. 33c30f99-651b-4cd5-b9ec-88be48b5d397
  5. I cannot gain access to the xbox preview support forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot gain access to the xbox preview support forum: I recently updated my xbox through the program and it's been very hard starting up after powering down. I'm not sure if this is an issue to take to the xbox preview support, or if it's a technical...
  6. Cannot access preview forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access preview forums: Hi, I was recently (2 weeks ago) finally accepted into the preview program, ring 4. I used to be a member on a different account and remembered there being a specific forum for preview members...
  7. A part of the preview program but cannot access the forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    A part of the preview program but cannot access the forum: I just spoke with Xbox support on the phone and they said that I should post here if I for some reason cannot access the restricted preview Program forum. I have a bug to report regarding...
  8. Green Screen now an error and cannot access preview forums like I should be able to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green Screen now an error and cannot access preview forums like I should be able to: Green Screen , now an E101 error after trying diagnostic tool. Unable to open the preview forums so post and ask question in there as I have been directed to do via phone support Have now been...
  9. Cannot access the Preview Group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access the Preview Group: I can't access the preview group even though I'm a preview customer. I cannot play my Black Ops 2 on my One as well, even though I got the NXOE update today and see my friends playing it on the...
  10. Cannot access preview forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access preview forums: i have the new Xbox one preview dashboard and i cannot get to my friends list and all of the other thing on the dashboard and when I tried to report this it said that I was not an Xbox preview...