Cannot access the Preview forum even though I've been a Preview member for a while.

Discus and support Cannot access the Preview forum even though I've been a Preview member for a while. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been in the Preview program for months, yet when I try to access the forum, I get a "Group Not Found" message. 33c30f99-651b-4cd5-b9ec-88be48b5d397 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrYb Hardcore, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Cannot access the Preview forum even though I've been a Preview member for a while.

I've been in the Preview program for months, yet when I try to access the forum, I get a "Group Not Found" message.

:)

TrYb Hardcore, Jun 30, 2016
  2. kicked from services

i cant access preview forums even though i am a preview member already

RDG assassin87, Jun 30, 2016
  3. Can't access preview forum

I've been a preview program member for a while now, but never got access to the forums. Keeps telling me "group not found"

Was referred by another member to make a post here.

MoshedBrotatoe, Jun 30, 2016
  4. Dol
    Dol Guest

Cannot access the Preview forum even though I've been a Preview member for a while.

Are you part of the recent enrolment to the new Preview Program experience or are you still with the older version? Go into your Preview Program app on the Xbox and go to registration to see which you are, the forums may be open to people who are part of
    the new experience. I am not 100% on this but it is worth a look

5. Dol Win User

Are you part of the recent enrolment to the new Preview Program experience or are you still with the older version? Go into your Preview Program app on the Xbox and go to registration to see which you are, the forums may be open to people who are part of
    the new experience. I am not 100% on this but it is worth a look
  6. Locowhodat430 Win User

Unable to complete system update or connect to Xbox live

I cannot access preview forum even though I'm in the preview program. My update keeps stalling and will not complete, help?
  7. Dutch Mayhem Win User

Xbox Preview Program Update

I also can't get in the preview forum, even though I've been in the preview program for a few months now.
  8. TrYb Hardcore Win User

Preview Program Stole My Money, Can't Get Content

There is literally no difference between accessing content in the store or ready to download section. If you bought a game, you will be able to do both.

But as is the case currently with Preview members, our purchases are not registering to our accounts in the store.

AreUokay, I believe you should still be able to access the Preview forums even though you've opted out of the next build. If I'm not mistaken, you are still enrolled in the program, you just won't receive future updates. You are currently running a Preview
    build, so that in itself should give you access to the forums.

I'm having the exact same problems as you: the store is not registering my purchases even though they show up in my purchase history, and I also cannot access the Preview forums.
  9. FLAKEY UK Win User

Xbox One Preview Update Private Forums

I can't access the preview forum even though I entered the invitation code downloaded the registration app registered then downloaded the updates and have not been allowed access to the private preview forum?? Any help will be much appreciated.
Thema:

1. Cannot access the Preview forum even though I've been a Preview member for a while. - Similar Threads - Cannot access Preview

2. Cannot access new Minecraft preview

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot access new Minecraft preview: When I try and enter into the new Minecraft preview that came out , which has the Optimized for Xbox Series X/S logo on it, it just crashes and tells me that an update is needed. The full message...
  3. Cannot access preview program forum

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot access preview program forum: while I was talking in chat to one of your representatives he sent me link to the preview program forum. It said group not found. (Also when you answer this please put the link to the forum I...
  4. I cannot gain access to the xbox preview support forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot gain access to the xbox preview support forum: I recently updated my xbox through the program and it's been very hard starting up after powering down. I'm not sure if this is an issue to take to the xbox preview support, or if it's a technical...
  5. Cannot access preview forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access preview forums: Hi, I was recently (2 weeks ago) finally accepted into the preview program, ring 4. I used to be a member on a different account and remembered there being a specific forum for preview members...
  6. A part of the preview program but cannot access the forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    A part of the preview program but cannot access the forum: I just spoke with Xbox support on the phone and they said that I should post here if I for some reason cannot access the restricted preview Program forum. I have a bug to report regarding...
  7. Green Screen now an error and cannot access preview forums like I should be able to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green Screen now an error and cannot access preview forums like I should be able to: Green Screen , now an E101 error after trying diagnostic tool. Unable to open the preview forums so post and ask question in there as I have been directed to do via phone support Have now been...
  8. Cannot access the preview program forum.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access the preview program forum.: Pretty sure my Xbox got bricked thanks to the new dashboard update. Keep trying to access the preview program forum but it always says group not found. How do I gain access to the forums?...
  9. Cannot access the Preview Group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access the Preview Group: I can't access the preview group even though I'm a preview customer. I cannot play my Black Ops 2 on my One as well, even though I got the NXOE update today and see my friends playing it on the...
  10. Cannot access preview forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access preview forums: i have the new Xbox one preview dashboard and i cannot get to my friends list and all of the other thing on the dashboard and when I tried to report this it said that I was not an Xbox preview...