Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted"

Discus and support Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey!!!! So my friends and I have this old survival world on Minecraft and we transferred it from the "Minecraft Xbox one Edition" to "Minecraft: for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gurly gunner, Jul 15, 2019.

1. gurly gunner
    gurly gunner Guest

Hey!!!! So my friends and I have this old survival world on Minecraft and we transferred it from the "Minecraft Xbox one Edition" to "Minecraft: for Xbox one" on Windows 10 version for the xbox... Last night we were playing and then we exited from the
    world since I had to move my xbox and once I logged back in and on Minecraft my world was gone, almost if as it deleted itself off my saved worlds. I tried syncing from old worlds and it wouldn't. I tried hard resetting my xbox and eventually gave up, today
    I tried deleting my account off my xbox and adding it back...which got my world back into my saved worlds. But, when I try to load it in it says something along the lines of, "Cannot sync the file may be corrupted... or having trouble syncing." I tried deleting
    my files in settings, I tried hard resetting my xbox, I tried uninstalling Minecraft from my games and apps twice, I tried creating a new world with the same name, I tried logging into old worlds before, changed the cloud settings into my drive, and lastly
    I tried going on a computer and logging into Minecraft for Pc, but sadly I wasn't able to click on downloads because I had to verify my email and it is an AOL type of account and AOL wouldn't let me sign in, which is a problem a lot of people have been having
    with AOL. I don't know what else to do... this is a copy world... I still have the original one saved and can access it, but over time we started playing in the copy (with cheats on, only due to the fact you can only have 8 players in survival and with cheats
    on you can have up to 30 players) and we have so much effort and time put into... I'd really appreciate any help or feedback!!!! Thank you xoxo - gg

:)

gurly gunner, Jul 15, 2019
  2. axle54 Win User

If you go back to the original version and make a copy of the the world then play it you should be ok
  3. zomb1e boss 900 Win User

Have you tried transferring the world a second time from the original source?
  4. Egg#3553 Win User

Minecraft world sync not working

So the game is minecraft, im not downloading dlc, im trying to sync a world onto a hard drive, but the world cannot sync as there is an error.
  5. tangosmaster Win User

Minecraft syncing

Cant sync data for minecraft gets 99 percentage and a slow pace and then says cannot sync are there any ways 5o resolve the issue without deleting my worlds
  6. Aydenmc Win User

How do I fix conversion errors?

Hello, im ayden I forgot my email account for the original account but whatever. Almosts all of the worlds are openable and convertable there’s only one other world having the same issue. I’ve searched and haven’t found an answer. The error states nothing about the world being corrupted it just says it’s having errors converting the world. The minecraft xbox one version cannot open the world, and the newest version of minecraft cannot convert the world. It syncs xbox data and then stays at 0% before prompting the error “something went wrong with world conversion.” This isn’t all the sudden I’ve tried a few months prior and it said the same thing. Thanks for replying btw.
Thema:

1. Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted" - Similar Threads - Cannot Access Minecraft

2. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  3. Child cannot access Minecraft multiplayer even though we have allowed it in the settings

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Child cannot access Minecraft multiplayer even though we have allowed it in the settings: We have spent hours going through every step recommended, we've downloaded the xbox family app, we've set everything to "allowed" via my parental account, we've restarted his computer, we've...
  4. Cannot Access Minecraft game after Migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Access Minecraft game after Migration: I created a new Microsoft account using the same email my Mojang account was connected to. I see both accounts in the Java launcher with the Mojang account grayed out. When I select Minecraft Java...
  5. My child's Microsoft account has been Hacked she cannot access Edge, or Minecraft account....

in XBoX on Windows
    My child's Microsoft account has been Hacked she cannot access Edge, or Minecraft account....: My Daughter's Microsoft account was hacked. My email was removed as a secondary email. She lost access to Edge and Minecraft, Xbox etc. The person altered the permission in Family Safety so that...
  6. Cannot Access Realms on Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Access Realms on Minecraft: Hello! I've been able to reach servers on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition fine, but have been unable to access a Realm. I attempted to change my family settings, but have been unsuccessful because...
  7. I cannot access minecraft realms on xbox but all security settings set up correctly

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access minecraft realms on xbox but all security settings set up correctly: Hi, I cannot access minecraft realms on xbox but all security settings set up correctly. It is telling me "you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up". However, I have...
  8. Bought Minecraft bundle on PC yesterday. Cannot access though purchase confirmed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft bundle on PC yesterday. Cannot access though purchase confirmed.: Bought Minecraft Bundle. It is listed in my account but no matter what I do it won't open. Cannot figure out what the problem is. a5033d48-d5eb-43a3-8a16-67d5131968e3
  9. I cannot access my old Xbox account linked with my Minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my old Xbox account linked with my Minecraft account.: I had accidentally created a new Xbox account with the same email address I used to migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft. Every time I login into Minecraft with Microsoft the new Xbox account...
  10. Minecraft, cannot access online play

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft, cannot access online play: Hi, My son cannot access online play on Minecraft on the Xbox series S. I am the family administrator and I have set all his permissions to 'allow', including allow for multiplayer and allow...