Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop

Discus and support Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried everything I can think of, tried to add my new ASUS laptop to Microsoft but it only allows for Surface products; tried to add it through... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flutterbye1270, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop

I've tried everything I can think of, tried to add my new ASUS laptop to Microsoft but it only allows for Surface products; tried to add it through Xbox, same thing. Tried to download the Solitaire collection to the new laptop, but it says I already own it and doesn't give me the option to download it, the download button is blacked out and all I can do is hit cancel. Tried to enter serial number and say "find my product," but it doesn't recognize the serial number (because it's not a Surface product, I guess). Have spent hours on this. Any suggestions are welcome.

:)

Flutterbye1270, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hi Flutterbye1270, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

Here are some suggestions to resolve the access issue with Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your new ASUS laptop:

Update the Application:
    Make sure you are using the latest version of the Microsoft Solitaire Collection app. Go to the Microsoft Store on your laptop, search for the application, and check for available updates.

Verify Your Microsoft Account:
    Ensure that you have logged into the application with the Microsoft account associated with which you originally purchased the Solitaire Collection.

Reinstall the Application:
    Uninstall the Microsoft Solitaire Collection from your laptop and reinstall it from the Microsoft Store. This may resolve potential issues with a corrupted installation.

Microsoft Technical Support:
    Contact Microsoft's technical support. You can do this through the Microsoft support website or by using the help options within the application. Technical support can provide specific assistance for your situation.

Check Account Settings:
    Ensure that your Microsoft account is configured correctly and that the associated payment information is up to date. Sometimes, issues with the account can affect access to applications.

Verify Region and Language Settings:
    Check that the region and language settings on your ASUS laptop are correctly configured. Some applications may have restrictions based on the region.

Consider Other Alternatives:
    If all the above solutions fail, you might consider looking for alternatives to Microsoft Solitaire Collection, such as other solitaire applications available on the Microsoft Store.

If, after trying these solutions, you still cannot access the Solitaire Collection, I would recommend reaching out directly to Microsoft technical support for personalized assistance.

Microsoft Support: https://support.microsoft.com/

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Jose.
  3. TiggerCat700 Win User

Unable to download Microsoft Solitare Collection

How do I reinstall Microsoft Solitaire collection on my laptop
  4. FabulousHen032 Win User

Freecell

I would like to restore the Microsoft solitaire collection to my laptop. I am not interested in others Games.
  5. MISTERAMD Win User

0x87DD002C Error

I just encountered the same issue. I googled, but found no real solution. I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 64bit. Than I uninstalled Microsoft Solitaire Collection through Start \ Settings \ Apps \ Microsoft Solitaire Collection and clicked on
    the button "Remove". Than I removed also XBOX Live. I rebooted my computer (laptop) and I went to the Microsoft Store and searched for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and downloaded / Installed it. Than I clicked on Start \ Microsoft Solitaire Collection (the
    new installed version) and launched it. Than it was auto synchronizing with my XBOX Live account and voila! It's now working again. Fast and smoothly. I hope it will also work on your computer.
  6. MISTERAMD Win User

error 0x87DD002C

I just encountered the same issue. I googled, but found no real solution. I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 64bit. Than I uninstalled Microsoft Solitaire Collection through Start \ Settings \ Apps \ Microsoft Solitaire Collection and clicked on
    the button "Remove". Than I removed also XBOX Live. I rebooted my computer (laptop) and I went to the Microsoft Store and searched for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and downloaded / Installed it. Than I clicked on Start \ Microsoft Solitaire Collection (the
    new installed version) and launched it. Than it was auto synchronizing with my XBOX Live account and voila! It's now working again. Fast and smoothly. I hope it will also work on your computer.
Thema:

1. Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop - Similar Threads - Cannot access Microsoft

2. Cannot access Microsoft web page after login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Microsoft web page after login: I am able to login to the account on Microsoft homepage but when entering "My Account" page the page performas a refresh repetedly. This makes it ipossible to manage any setting. Here is a...
  3. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  4. I cannot restore access to a suspended Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot restore access to a suspended Microsoft account.: Hello, I have a problem, I cannot restore access to a newly created and somehow suspended Microsoft account. Makes you enter a phone number and then says that the number of attempts has been...
  5. My child's Microsoft account has been Hacked she cannot access Edge, or Minecraft account....

in XBoX on Windows
    My child's Microsoft account has been Hacked she cannot access Edge, or Minecraft account....: My Daughter's Microsoft account was hacked. My email was removed as a secondary email. She lost access to Edge and Minecraft, Xbox etc. The person altered the permission in Family Safety so that...
  6. I enabled multiplayer via microsoft, but still cannot access my account. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I enabled multiplayer via microsoft, but still cannot access my account. What do I do?: I cannot join multiplayer worlds such as Hypixel or Pvp legacy on minecraft java edition. 08b7e537-dac5-4b6e-950e-74b420d0a747
  7. Cannot access new countries Microsoft added today, I am in the insider program for over a year

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot access new countries Microsoft added today, I am in the insider program for over a year: Hi everyone, I am part of the insider program and today was announced that 40 new countries are launched via the Insider Program but I can't purchase a subscription it only gives me the united...
  8. Need help unlinking a microsoft account I cannot access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help unlinking a microsoft account I cannot access: Hi there I have been playing on ps4 minecraft and recently have noticed an account i now no longer have access to (edgelord11000000) was signed out of I contacted support and they directed me to...
  9. My xBox account was hacked 4 months ago and I still cannot get access. Microsoft do not reply!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xBox account was hacked 4 months ago and I still cannot get access. Microsoft do not reply!: My xBox account was hacked over 4 months ago. I reported this immediately. I went through the correct process to recover the account which took over 6 weeks. I finally got access using the hacked...
  10. Loading Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 - Cannot Access Programme.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loading Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 - Cannot Access Programme.: Hello..... Just finished loading the MFS 2020 with 10 disks.....redeemed the authority code and finished downloading instructions as required. However when I go to open the programme to start...