cannot access most of the 360 dlcs in Turkey

Discus and support cannot access most of the 360 dlcs in Turkey in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; good day,im have been using an uk account for years and i have played so many games like mass effect series and elder scrolls series,problem is when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by macrosdovahkiin, Dec 4, 2017.

1. cannot access most of the 360 dlcs in Turkey

good day,im have been using an uk account for years and i have played so many games like mass effect series and elder scrolls series,problem is when i bought xbox one i have chosen the console region as turkey because now im living here and im using turkish
    lira as currency,3 daya ago when i decided to play my old oblivion,fallout and mass effect games on xbox one i couldnt be able to find their dlcs on the market place and i drcided to switch my console's region to uk,when i did it voila!dlcs were there and
    ofcourse i started to download them but after all were downloaded i switched my console's region to Turkey oblivion dlcs were no more working those i have paid for those dlcs years ago and now iccanot play those games with their dlcs even i installed them,my
    question is do i have to switch my console's region when i want to play those games on my xbox one?

:)

macrosdovahkiin, Dec 4, 2017
  2. Xbox 360 purchase not showing on xbox one

I bought the hardline DLCs on 360. went to one. signed in with the same account as 360. cannot get my dlcs from 360. WTF

Custos Angelo, Dec 4, 2017
  3. ozan61
    ozan61 Guest
    Xbox Live Connection Error

I recently changed my region from USA to Turkey by the help of the live chat agent.

Then I was able to add some money to my account with by Turkish credit card.

But now I cannot find the page of my country region. So I couldn't check it out if it is still Turkey or not.

After login my profile page is Turkish so I believe my region is also Turkey.

ozan61, Dec 4, 2017
  4. cannot access most of the 360 dlcs in Turkey

ok i solved it,after i change to console region to turkey even oblivion said "this save has a content which no longer exist" it worked,also mass effect 1 and 2 worked without any problem after i changed my console's region to turkey.

macrosdovahkiin, Dec 5, 2017
  5. macrosdovahkiin Win User

ok i solved it,after i change to console region to turkey even oblivion said "this save has a content which no longer exist" it worked,also mass effect 1 and 2 worked without any problem after i changed my console's region to turkey.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Can't Download Rezurrection: Pack 4 [EN]

I checked the marketplace myself and no dlc is listed for black ops 1 for turkey from the black ops listing from us I switched to turkey to view the Turkish content which had none

Black ops was published before turkey was an Xbox live region

And dlc for that game and most cod games is region specific
  7. ngocphi Win User

Can't Download Rezurrection: Pack 4 [EN]

For one that dlc isn't available in turkey

You cannot usethe us marketplace since that isn't your region
  8. FoomBerry Win User

Headhunter Pack DLC 2 "The Wattle Gobbler"

I expect mutant/rebellious turkeys for the Thanksgiving DLC.
  9. ngocphi Win User

activation code

Turkey is an xbox live region for 360 unknown if one supports it

In order to use the code your account region must reflect your actual region you must use the region migration tool to change to turkey then change the xbox one region to turkey to download it
Thema:

1. cannot access most of the 360 dlcs in Turkey - Similar Threads - cannot access 360

2. I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't...: I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't connect to website constantly. How can I get this issue resolved. This has been going on for a while now...
  3. Xbox 360 connected via ethernet but cannot access Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connected via ethernet but cannot access Xbox live: Problem is just as it says - my 360 is connected to the internet via an ethernet connection, but I'm not getting through to Xbox Live. Nothing has changed with my setup, and I've restarted my...
  4. Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box: Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: after signing in, cannot get the Tutorial box to open up. The only boxes that can open are Individual and Multi player. The Tutorial will...
  5. Recently moved, cannot access G4G 360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently moved, cannot access G4G 360 games.: I recently moved from the US to Latin America. From everything I was told, not by MS, my games would transfer without the need for a VPN. All my purchased games for all 3 generations play fine, as...
  6. Still cannot access The X Files on my 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still cannot access The X Files on my 360.: "The Complete X Files"seasons 1-10 that I purchased in 2017 is "no longer available to me" according to the Xbox live chat assistant. My laptop tells me that all 217 episodes are there, but my 360...
  7. Cannot access The X Files on my 360, only on my laptop?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access The X Files on my 360, only on my laptop?: I am having an interesting situation here. "The Complete X Files seasons 1-10" that I purchased in 2017 is "no longer available to me" according to the Xbox live chat assistant. My laptop tells...
  8. Cannot access Xbox live on 360 console or app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Xbox live on 360 console or app.: Can anyone help me figure out why I can log into my xbox live account on pc and the browser on my tablet and phone. But when I try to log in on my 360 console or the mobile app it says that the...
  9. Cannot Access Xbox Live Account on Xbox 360 or Computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Access Xbox Live Account on Xbox 360 or Computer: I know my timing leaves much to be desired, but I got a new (to me) Xbox 360 E last night and was trying to set up an Xbox Live account during the outage (before I realized what was going on). My...
  10. My xbox 360 cannot access the xbox live service.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 cannot access the xbox live service.: Its been 3 days since this problem begins! I cannot access the xbox live service and the system continuously display a error 8015190E and after I follow the instruction in support page, the...