Cannot access Microsoft web page after login

Discus and support Cannot access Microsoft web page after login in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am able to login to the account on Microsoft homepage but when entering "My Account" page the page performas a refresh repetedly. This makes it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vincent Persson, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Cannot access Microsoft web page after login

I am able to login to the account on Microsoft homepage but when entering "My Account" page the page performas a refresh repetedly. This makes it ipossible to manage any setting.

Here is a recording of what is going on:

https://support.microsoft.com/files...YLmg&wid=ecfea23d-a8cc-4311-b9c3-a093584e0c3c

I am using Chrome but have tried Edge with the same behaviour.

Using same hardware and web browser but different Microsoft account does not show this behaviour.

I hope you are able to solve this.

Regards

/Edvin

:)

Vincent Persson, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Vincent P, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I was investigating and found in Microsoft Support that they advise using this assistant when there are account login problems:

If you're having trouble signing in to Microsoft, try this helper:

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2214157

Also try logging in through another browser.

You can also do it directly from the Microsoft Support page at the following link for more confidence.

Information Source (Credit): https://support.microsoft.com/accou...i-cuenta-de-microsoft-475c9b5c-8c25-49f1-9c2d -c64b7072e735

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Report of issue

Only yours or everybody else on that console? And I can't see a clear answer about your login to your Microsoft account on the web page. Can you, or can you not log in on the web page?
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Cannot relink Microsoft account to the original ps4 account that it was linked to in the first place.

Thanks for explaining, my friend. I understand you scan the QR with your phone, then you get redirected to a login page on the Minecraft website.

Are you able to use a different phone to test? Maybe this is just a cache issue with your phone.

Or we can try to clear the phone web browser cache. What web browser is being used to open the login page after you scan the QR code?
  5. andersonpassos Win User

xbox website not signing me in

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

Clear your browser's cache: The cache is a temporary storage area where your web browser stores copies of web pages, images, and other data. Clearing the cache can help resolve issues with loading or accessing websites.

Clear your browser's cookies: Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer by websites you visit. Clearing the cookies can help resolve issues with accessing websites or staying logged in to accounts.

Try using a different web browser: If the issue persists after clearing your cache and cookies, try accessing the website using a different web browser. This can help determine if the issue is with your web browser or with the website itself.

Make sure you're using the correct login information: Double-check that you are entering the correct email address and password for your account. If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it by following the prompts on the sign-in page.
  6. garouDongmo Win User

i have a login problem

Microsoft should fix this correctly. after playing a little bit i restart my xbox one and the problem is still going. this login problem is still there (the white page). i cannot reset my xbox every time !!!!
Thema:

1. Cannot access Microsoft web page after login - Similar Threads - Cannot access Microsoft

2. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  3. I cannot restore access to a suspended Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot restore access to a suspended Microsoft account.: Hello, I have a problem, I cannot restore access to a newly created and somehow suspended Microsoft account. Makes you enter a phone number and then says that the number of attempts has been...
  4. Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop: I've tried everything I can think of, tried to add my new ASUS laptop to Microsoft but it only allows for Surface products; tried to add it through Xbox, same thing. Tried to download the...
  5. My child's Microsoft account has been Hacked she cannot access Edge, or Minecraft account....

in XBoX on Windows
    My child's Microsoft account has been Hacked she cannot access Edge, or Minecraft account....: My Daughter's Microsoft account was hacked. My email was removed as a secondary email. She lost access to Edge and Minecraft, Xbox etc. The person altered the permission in Family Safety so that...
  6. I enabled multiplayer via microsoft, but still cannot access my account. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I enabled multiplayer via microsoft, but still cannot access my account. What do I do?: I cannot join multiplayer worlds such as Hypixel or Pvp legacy on minecraft java edition. 08b7e537-dac5-4b6e-950e-74b420d0a747
  7. Cannot access new countries Microsoft added today, I am in the insider program for over a year

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot access new countries Microsoft added today, I am in the insider program for over a year: Hi everyone, I am part of the insider program and today was announced that 40 new countries are launched via the Insider Program but I can't purchase a subscription it only gives me the united...
  8. Need help unlinking a microsoft account I cannot access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help unlinking a microsoft account I cannot access: Hi there I have been playing on ps4 minecraft and recently have noticed an account i now no longer have access to (edgelord11000000) was signed out of I contacted support and they directed me to...
  9. My xBox account was hacked 4 months ago and I still cannot get access. Microsoft do not reply!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xBox account was hacked 4 months ago and I still cannot get access. Microsoft do not reply!: My xBox account was hacked over 4 months ago. I reported this immediately. I went through the correct process to recover the account which took over 6 weeks. I finally got access using the hacked...
  10. Loading Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 - Cannot Access Programme.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loading Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 - Cannot Access Programme.: Hello..... Just finished loading the MFS 2020 with 10 disks.....redeemed the authority code and finished downloading instructions as required. However when I go to open the programme to start...