Cannot access cloud storage- unable to control (prevent) synce

Discus and support Cannot access cloud storage- unable to control (prevent) synce in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I doubt this will get traction, as I see the exact question posted and unanswered from as much as 2 years ago, but, here goes...... Issue: cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WhichButtonIsX, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Cannot access cloud storage- unable to control (prevent) synce

I doubt this will get traction, as I see the exact question posted and unanswered from as much as 2 years ago, but, here goes......

Issue: cannot access cloud storage

Specific example: AC Syndicate continues to reload a saved file from cloud even though I want to start a new game

OS version: 10.0.15063.4103

Steps to reproduce:

1. open Xbox console and go to Settings > Storage

2. select drive that game (AC Syndicate) is saved on, if multiple local storage drives are in place

3. select view contents

4. navigate to game (AC Syndicate) and click menu button (Start button)

5. select manage game from pop up menu

6. select saved data from left column

7. select 'Delete all'

8. confirm delete all

9. navigate to home screen

10. open game (AC Syndicate)

Expected result: as I have cleared all the saved games I have access to, I expect a new game option to be available (UI will of course vary based on game)

Actual result: unasked for cloud sync progress bar appears; unwanted saved game is loaded.

:)

WhichButtonIsX, Oct 8, 2017
  2. dUnKle
    dUnKle Guest
  3. kellyt5cxy
    kellyt5cxy Guest
    Redeeming code !

I have no access to cloud storage, so unable to carry on with saved games on there,

kellyt5cxy, Oct 8, 2017
  4. Cannot access cloud storage- unable to control (prevent) synce

UPDATE: After a long troubleshooting session, was informed by chat volunteer that cloud storage can only be manually accessed on 360 consoles, but NOT Xbox One consoles. Not sure why that was not the first thing mentioned. I would love to have confirmation
    of this, however.

WhichButtonIsX, Oct 8, 2017
  5. WhichButtonIsX Win User

UPDATE: After a long troubleshooting session, was informed by chat volunteer that cloud storage can only be manually accessed on 360 consoles, but NOT Xbox One consoles. Not sure why that was not the first thing mentioned. I would love to have confirmation
    of this, however.
  6. kellyt5cxy Win User

Redeeming code !

I have no access to cloud storage, so unable to carry on with saved games on there,
  7. ArminatorX Win User

Syncing Data

How exactly did you "clear (just a little) space" on the game itself?

Does the Syncing Data appear as a system dialog box (i.e. a large grey bar across the screen with a green status bar), or is that an in-game sync?

If it's the grey box with a green status bar, go to WWE 2k19, press the Menu button on the controller and choose to manage the game.

Try to clear the local save game storage, as this might be corrupted and prevent the syncing from the cloud.
  8. FH BRoWNtoWN Win User

Xbox not turning off fully?

This is normal it runs the fan for a while after its off to cool down the system and prevent overheating. Also if you have cloud storage synced this also happens to store your games that were saved.
  9. rath422 Win User

Unable to sync games to cloud storage

hi i had the same issue the cloud thinks or is full your option is to delete from a game u have save data on ur console for more space (The delete from everywhere) option sucks but its what u have to do if what i tell u to do dont work my username is my
    gt troll away if it works witch it will leave me be plz
Thema:

1. Cannot access cloud storage- unable to control (prevent) synce - Similar Threads - Cannot access cloud

2. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  3. Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC: I'm in Dev Mode on the Xbox One and I'm trying to do Remote Access but every time I punch in the address I get this message UNITIALIZED Credentials have not been set up. Enter a username and...
  4. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  5. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  6. Cannot access Microsoft web page after login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Microsoft web page after login: I am able to login to the account on Microsoft homepage but when entering "My Account" page the page performas a refresh repetedly. This makes it ipossible to manage any setting. Here is a...
  7. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  8. I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.: I am having issues accessing my old xbox account. i cannot reach support, the account is locked, and I do not have my contact information any longer. May sound skeptical, but I have more than...
  9. I have installed cloud gaming on my Samsung tv but now I only have cloud and cannot access...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have installed cloud gaming on my Samsung tv but now I only have cloud and cannot access...: I have installed cloud gaming on my Samsung tv. Now I seem to only have cloud and game pass and have no way to access my purchased games or my consol! Anyone know how to get back to having access...
  10. 2nd profile cannot access cloud gaming / games pass on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2nd profile cannot access cloud gaming / games pass on PC: Hi. I have a Series S and ended up setting up a second profile because my son was playing a lot and had in-game purchases that meant I couldn't just get him an Xbox and have him start from...