Cannot access 3 month Just Dance Unlimited subscription with Just Dance 2017 Gold Edition

Discus and support Cannot access 3 month Just Dance Unlimited subscription with Just Dance 2017 Gold Edition in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have recently purchased Just Dance 2017 Gold Edition, and I cannot access my 3 month subscription to Just Dance Unlimited as advertised with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DNApalindrome, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Cannot access 3 month Just Dance Unlimited subscription with Just Dance 2017 Gold Edition

I have recently purchased Just Dance 2017 Gold Edition, and I cannot access my 3 month subscription to Just Dance Unlimited as advertised with the product. I have already redeemed the code that came with my game, and I still cannot access Just Dance Unlimited.
    Clearly others are having the same issue: Buy Just Dance 2017® Gold Edition - Microsoft Store

:)

DNApalindrome, Nov 5, 2016
  2. Xantro2008
    Xantro2008 Guest
    Just dance 2017 gold edition

so I purchased in store the just dance 2017 gold edition on xbox one and redeemed the 3 month code for unlimited access on 12/25/16. It went through and I logged in today 12/28/16 for my kid to play and its saying I no longer have access to the just dance
    unlimited subscription. Why did I only receive it for 3 days when the game and voucher clearly state 3 months?

Xantro2008, Nov 5, 2016
  3. GotAlexPower
    GotAlexPower Guest
    Did't receive JUST DANCE UNLIMITED subscription when purchase Just Dance 2016 Gold Edition

Purchase Just Dance 2016 Gold Edition 13.10.2016 and still didn't receive JUST DANCE UNLIMITED subscription code

GotAlexPower, Nov 5, 2016
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Cannot access 3 month Just Dance Unlimited subscription with Just Dance 2017 Gold Edition

Hey DNA,

Thanks for posting! For this specific issue, you will need to reach out to Ubisoft Support for further assistance. This content should be provided in-game, and unfortunately we're unable to add subscription time to a 3rd party subscription service. Please
    feel free to let us know how it goes!

Mister Beep, Nov 8, 2016
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey DNA,

Thanks for posting! For this specific issue, you will need to reach out to Ubisoft Support for further assistance. This content should be provided in-game, and unfortunately we're unable to add subscription time to a 3rd party subscription service. Please
    feel free to let us know how it goes!
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Just dance and Xbox

7. John P_14 Win User

After redeeming a game it won't show up in Xbox One

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Just a friendly reminder, Just Dance Unlimited 1 - Year is an online streaming service that grants you access to a catalog of more than 700 tracks playable via Just Dance 2022, and more than 400 tracks playable via Just Dance 2021, Just Dance 2020, and Just Dance 2019, for the duration of your subscription. Not compatible with Just Dance 2023 Edition, Just Dance 2016, Just Dance 2017, or Just Dance 2018. In other words, it's just content for the game and as per the Store page, it says there that "This content requires a game (sold separately)."

You may confirm it at https://www.xbox.com/games/store/just-dance-unl....
  8. scorpas Dami Win User

After redeeming a game it won't show up in Xbox One

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Just a friendly reminder, Just Dance Unlimited 1 - Year is an online streaming service that grants you access to a catalog of more than 700 tracks playable via Just Dance 2022, and more than 400 tracks playable via Just Dance 2021, Just Dance 2020, and Just Dance 2019, for the duration of your subscription. Not compatible with Just Dance 2023 Edition, Just Dance 2016, Just Dance 2017, or Just Dance 2018. In other words, it's just content for the game and as per the Store page, it says there that "This content requires a game (sold separately)."

You may confirm it at https://www.xbox.com/games/store/just-dance-unl....
    Okey, thank You for the quick answer.
    So for example, if I buy a blu-ray version of "Just Dance 2020", then I will be able to use Just Dance® Unlimited? Or I need to buy a digital version of the game?
  9. Merokoo10 Win User

Just Dance 2016 Gold Edition (on store.xbox.com) has no Just Dance Unlimited Included. Screenshot and case number attached.

Hi,

last week on xbox live in hungary reduced the just dance 2016 gold edition. I purchased the just dance 2016 gold edition (attached the payment), but unilimited not subscribed.

You would give me 3 months free unlimited membership! Please send me a reedem code.

I also attach a print screened,

As you can see that in Hungary, a gold edition was in action.

compensation smoothly be able to request access to more than 3 months . I read English-language forums that the same mistake has existed since October 2015 , and you can not improve it ! this is outrageous

This is microsoft's foul. A bought the game last week, and this problem still!!!!
Thema:

1. Cannot access 3 month Just Dance Unlimited subscription with Just Dance 2017 Gold Edition - Similar Threads - Cannot access month

2. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  3. Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC: I'm in Dev Mode on the Xbox One and I'm trying to do Remote Access but every time I punch in the address I get this message UNITIALIZED Credentials have not been set up. Enter a username and...
  4. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  5. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  6. Cannot access Microsoft web page after login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Microsoft web page after login: I am able to login to the account on Microsoft homepage but when entering "My Account" page the page performas a refresh repetedly. This makes it ipossible to manage any setting. Here is a...
  7. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  8. I've been in the Xbox insider program for 3 Years and 2 Months and I cannot access the beta...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been in the Xbox insider program for 3 Years and 2 Months and I cannot access the beta...: Hello. I have been a part of the Xbox Insider program for over 3 Years now. I have 2 Xbox Series X consoles. On one of them I am in the Beta Ring of the Xbox Update Preview. On the other it...
  9. i cannot access my 1 month free xbox game pass subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot access my 1 month free xbox game pass subscription: i am not able to find from where can i access my game pass it came i have a notification but i cannot find from where can i activate it please tell how to activate it...
  10. Cannot purchase Ea Access 1 month membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase Ea Access 1 month membership: Hello, I've been trying to buy the Ea Access 1 month membership but I can't use the credits I already have on my account, it allways tell me too add a credit card and I would rather not. Last...