Cannot accept invitations to game while in cloud gaming

Discus and support Cannot accept invitations to game while in cloud gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I try to play with friends we cannot join each others parties. dc2a794c-61ad-487b-b348-d872ce2ed9b8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pablo Villamil, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Cannot accept invitations to game while in cloud gaming

Everytime I try to play with friends we cannot join each others parties.

:)

Pablo Villamil, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Pablo Villamil Win User

There´s a lot of players having the same issue. Restarting the PC doenst fix the problem.
  3. Pablo Villamil Win User

I'm playing on PC, for example: everytime i try to play forza horizon in cloud gaming i cannot accept the invitations, there´s a bug or something with the xbox app
  4. Dericka Win User

Oh, please try to do the steps on the link. It will guide you how to clear cache and corrupted files in your PC that can be the cause of this. Thanks!
  5. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to restart your console and try it again? Thanks!
  6. Dericka Win User

Thema:

1. Cannot accept invitations to game while in cloud gaming - Similar Threads - Cannot accept invitations

2. My child cannot accept game invites.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My child cannot accept game invites.: So I have the family accounts set, an all the settings/ consent unrestricted for my kid but it still wont let her accept game invites or party invites. Not sure where else to check. Went though...
  3. Minecraft child account on iPad - cannot add friends or accept them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft child account on iPad - cannot add friends or accept them: I have been trying to do this for hours, we have had requests but cannot accept them. When we try to add it says 'You cannot add friends becuaes of how your account is setup' I have chatted...
  4. Cannot accept a game invite from a non-friend if I am playing PUBG.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot accept a game invite from a non-friend if I am playing PUBG.: Reinstalled my profile, reset the security, but I cannot accept an invite unless I friend someone first. Nat is open, cleared cache, reinstalled the game. 1634a9ed-d892-4420-88b1-1cfd6c3d5e39
  5. Cannot accept xbox gamepass gift because I have no credit card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot accept xbox gamepass gift because I have no credit card: So I've received an xbox gamepass gift for pc (3 months) and I tried using it but it apparently requires a credit card or paypal. I have neither so there's no way I can accept the gift, is there...
  6. Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how...: I just bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my laptop so i could play online on my friend's realm, but everytime I try to accept the invite, I get the message "you cannot play online multiplayer...
  7. Xbox consol companion cannot add or accept friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox consol companion cannot add or accept friends: First of all, I'm so sorry about even though I'm korean, Im asking this problem with my bad English. But I couldn't get any help in Korean community. As the title says I can't add friends or...
  8. Xbox 360 cannot accept or decline any friend requests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cannot accept or decline any friend requests: Ok this is a ongoing problem with the Xbox 360 it has been going on for about 3 months. When I try to send a friend request it will say Xbox cannot complete the process even if the user I am...
  9. Cannot accept payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot accept payment: Im trying to buy the new snowboarding game 'Steep' and the Xbox store won't accept payment even though my billing info is correct and I have plenty of money. I thought it might be because Ubisoft...
  10. Cannot accept terms of use for my child's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot accept terms of use for my child's account: I log on to my child's xbox account, go to xbox settings, contact settings. The new terms of use are then displayed. I check I accept and press the button, then I get prompted log in with the...