Cannot accept a game invite from a non-friend if I am playing PUBG.

Discus and support Cannot accept a game invite from a non-friend if I am playing PUBG. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Reinstalled my profile, reset the security, but I cannot accept an invite unless I friend someone first. Nat is open, cleared cache, reinstalled the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gigab0mb, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Gigab0mb
    Gigab0mb Guest

Reinstalled my profile, reset the security, but I cannot accept an invite unless I friend someone first. Nat is open, cleared cache, reinstalled the game.

:)

Gigab0mb, Feb 11, 2021
  2. Squirrelicorn02 Win User

Will only allow certain people to invite me

It will not show her profile when I click add friend in the lobby and when she sends an invite it says cannot be accepted but I can invite and except request from another friend
  3. wylliam salich Win User

ARK: Survival Evolved- Try to join, nothing happens

I'm playing non dedicated server with a friend on series X and suddenly same thing happens, when I invite him to my non dedicated server he accept but nothing happens. We tried both removing account from console/restart console but still he cant join my game anymore
  4. The IronBiscuit Win User

Update

Back to the original issue of the update. Since the update I am unable to invite or accept invites from friends. Anyone else?
  5. LayzShadowLP Win User

Xbox One

I know that I am testing the dashboard updates for Xbox One, I just hope these items are going to be updated with it.

Party system

I am currently in able to enter and join parties. Also cannot accept invites.

Party and games

I cannot play with my friends currently and or communicate with them through the party system. Playing with my friends is the MAIN reason I got a Xbox One. And when it is updated I hope if one of us is playing a game( i see that the option is there) that
    we can send a invite and join that particular game and or lobby that our party/ friend is in.

Just a couple of things I wanted to touch on, I also thank you for allowing me to participate in the process of making the Xbox One the number 1 entertainment console. THANKS!!!
  6. MeL0NheaD 3 Win User

Update

am with Ironbiscuit... havent been able to accept invites from friends, nor join on them. ALWAYS says "game party is full" even when there is just 2 or 3 people sitting there waiting to play.
Thema:

1. Cannot accept a game invite from a non-friend if I am playing PUBG. - Similar Threads - Cannot accept game

2. Cannot accept invitations to game while in cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot accept invitations to game while in cloud gaming: Everytime I try to play with friends we cannot join each others parties. dc2a794c-61ad-487b-b348-d872ce2ed9b8
  3. My child cannot accept game invites.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My child cannot accept game invites.: So I have the family accounts set, an all the settings/ consent unrestricted for my kid but it still wont let her accept game invites or party invites. Not sure where else to check. Went though...
  4. Minecraft child account on iPad - cannot add friends or accept them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft child account on iPad - cannot add friends or accept them: I have been trying to do this for hours, we have had requests but cannot accept them. When we try to add it says 'You cannot add friends becuaes of how your account is setup' I have chatted...
  5. Cannot accept xbox gamepass gift because I have no credit card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot accept xbox gamepass gift because I have no credit card: So I've received an xbox gamepass gift for pc (3 months) and I tried using it but it apparently requires a credit card or paypal. I have neither so there's no way I can accept the gift, is there...
  6. Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how...: I just bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my laptop so i could play online on my friend's realm, but everytime I try to accept the invite, I get the message "you cannot play online multiplayer...
  7. Xbox consol companion cannot add or accept friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox consol companion cannot add or accept friends: First of all, I'm so sorry about even though I'm korean, Im asking this problem with my bad English. But I couldn't get any help in Korean community. As the title says I can't add friends or...
  8. Xbox 360 cannot accept or decline any friend requests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cannot accept or decline any friend requests: Ok this is a ongoing problem with the Xbox 360 it has been going on for about 3 months. When I try to send a friend request it will say Xbox cannot complete the process even if the user I am...
  9. Cannot accept payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot accept payment: Im trying to buy the new snowboarding game 'Steep' and the Xbox store won't accept payment even though my billing info is correct and I have plenty of money. I thought it might be because Ubisoft...
  10. Cannot accept terms of use for my child's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot accept terms of use for my child's account: I log on to my child's xbox account, go to xbox settings, contact settings. The new terms of use are then displayed. I check I accept and press the button, then I get prompted log in with the...