Cancelling unused account

Discus and support Cancelling unused account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A year ago, I've subscribed to a XboxLive Gold account with monthly fees. So far I've only used this account to play Borderlands 2 on Xbox 360. I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChosenTomcat09, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Cancelling unused account

A year ago, I've subscribed to a XboxLive Gold account with monthly fees. So far I've only used this account to play Borderlands 2 on Xbox 360. I tried to close my account, but I've lost my informations since I only wanted an account to play online. I need
    help to cancel my Gold subscription. My email adress used for the account is : *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

Thanks

:)

ChosenTomcat09, Feb 22, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Unused Accounts

The only way to get the tag is if the original owner changes it to something else, or if they do not sign in for 5 years (starting in 2016) it will be freed up. Keep in mind that the tag system is in use on other Microsoft services as well. So even if
    it's not in use on an Xbox, it may be in use somewhere else.

Smwutches, Feb 22, 2014
  3. soulllss
    soulllss Guest
    Unused Accounts

Hey xbox! So heres a problem i cant stress enough. Unused Accounts so for example theres an account with the gt Nomahd I love that gt but the thing is i cant switch it (obviously) the account has no gamerscore and has probably never been used, any advice
    ?

soulllss, Feb 22, 2014
  4. Donniehun
    Donniehun Guest

Hi,

Please call support they should be able to pass the security with you and they can cancel the gold membership. Also please DO NOT post email address on the forums.

Donniehun, Feb 22, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: