Canceling Fortnite Crew on Child Account

Discus and support Canceling Fortnite Crew on Child Account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I signed my daughter up for fornite crew on xbox but now want to cancel. We have tried for a month to cancel and just got charged again. She does not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JuliaO1, Jul 4, 2021.

1. JuliaO1
    JuliaO1 Guest

I signed my daughter up for fornite crew on xbox but now want to cancel. We have tried for a month to cancel and just got charged again. She does not have her own Microsoft account. She has a child account under my Microsoft account. When I go into my account the subscription is not there for me to cancel. When I go into her child account it does not show there either but it does show that the monthly payments went through. I tried the Microsoft web page as we but there is NO way to cancel. I also cannot cancel on Epic games.

I hope someone can help me because I've been trying for hours to get in touch with support and just going in circles...

:)

JuliaO1, Jul 4, 2021
    1 person likes this.
  2. PhilA
    PhilA New Member
    Hello, I have exactly same issue as Julia. Signed myself and 2 associated child accounts with Fortnite crew. I have managed to cancel mine direct through Android, but I have nowhere to cancel the child subscriptions.

Go into Xbox subscriptions on their login, nothing showing. Plus their billing is associated to my email and credit card. I also go on the web and no subscriptions on my adult account as I cancelled. I go into the child accounts on my ms account, again nothing visible within subscriptions.

What is the solution, I need to cancel their subscriptions asap. ?

PhilA, Dec 10, 2021
  3. PhilA
    PhilA New Member
    Hello, I have exactly same issue as Julia. Signed myself and 2 associated child accounts with Fortnite crew. I have managed to cancel mine direct through Android, but I have nowhere to cancel the child subscriptions.
    Go into Xbox subscriptions on their login, nothing showing. Plus their billing is associated to my email and credit card. I also go on the web and no subscriptions on my adult account as I cancelled. I go into the child accounts on my ms account, again nothing visible within subscriptions.

What is the solution, I need to cancel their subscriptions asap. ?

PhilA, Dec 10, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: