Cancel Xbox live

Discus and support Cancel Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Canceling Xbox live with out the system. 8713a220-6d28-49b6-bb02-18fab8682ff6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by erik hoeflich, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Cancel Xbox live

Canceling Xbox live with out the system.

:)

erik hoeflich, Apr 23, 2023
  2. xbox360italy Win User
  3. Preknowledge Win User

Cancelar xbox live gold

4. Charlene smithPB Win User

I signed up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I cancelled it today and it cancelled my Xbox Live as well. How do I get my Xbox Live back?

i payed for Xbox live for 3 months 1 month ago. i then payed for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate i cancelled the game pass and it cancelled my Xbox Live as well. it shouldn't cancelled the Xbox live as well
  5. WIESIL Win User

XBox Live tenure

I checked my gold tenure on the link eG x Thee Elf posted and mine says

Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold this one isn't canceled

Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold canceled

gold 1 month free trial canceled

but yet I have no number next to my name
  6. WPAK Win User

Deleting An Account

Thema:

Cancel Xbox live

1. Cancel Xbox live - Similar Threads - Cancel live

2. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  3. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  4. My Xbox live subscription is canceled but my disc wont work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox live subscription is canceled but my disc wont work.: I've purchased Xbox Gamepass a while ago and downloaded Minecraft from it. After some time, I purchased the physical copy of Minecraft and canceled my Gamepass subscription. I've been able to play...
  5. How do i cancel my xbox live when i cant sign in because you blocked my account even though...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i cancel my xbox live when i cant sign in because you blocked my account even though...: There is no way i can speak to somebody as you need me to sign in, which i cant because event though i have the correct password you blocked my account, i cant access the email to get the...
  6. Xbox live chat cancelled my ea fc pre order

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live chat cancelled my ea fc pre order: Xbox live chat cancelled my ea fc pre order that I had before August 22nd for the extra pre order bonus you would receive. I contacted live chat support because I wished to change the card I was...
  7. I want to cancel XBOX live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to cancel XBOX live: I'm getting charge for XBOX live so please cancel 6c8c7268-1f98-40fe-9f51-330ae747895c
  8. Can you tell me why they cancel my xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you tell me why they cancel my xbox live: Can you tell me why they cancel my xbox live? 50e75fc3-3bb6-41d8-9d9e-98bc806bdf13
  9. Account was hacked, how do I cancel Xbox live on that account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account was hacked, how do I cancel Xbox live on that account.: My son's xbox account was hacked, the hacker changed the password and my email as the recovery email. Sons account is part of a xbox family group and I pay for an xbox live account. I have plenty...
  10. I was transferred to Xbox department to cancel a subscription on a live call back and was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was transferred to Xbox department to cancel a subscription on a live call back and was...: I was disconnected on a live call with an agent. 442b992a-e25c-442f-9342-ce330a9e42ae