Cancel Xbox live without username and password

Discus and support Cancel Xbox live without username and password in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A few months ago my Xbox was factory reset to default settings. When trying to log back in, I realized I had forgotten the username and password I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bduper21, Jan 28, 2022.

1. bduper21
    bduper21 Guest

A few months ago my Xbox was factory reset to default settings. When trying to log back in, I realized I had forgotten the username and password I entered when I first purchased the system. I went through all of the steps to recover them, including my bank information, but it says it is not enough information every time. So for the last 3-4 months I have had to call my bank each month to dispute the $10.73 being taken out of my bank account for a xbox live account I cannot even access. Thankfully the money has been sent back to me every time, but each month I have call my bank in order to have it sent back to me. I just need this xbox live subscription cancelled. Please help.

:)

bduper21, Jan 28, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

I see. :/ In that case, my friend, you would have to try to contact the Xbox Support indeed. :/
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey bduper21, how are you today? Hope you're well.

What you can try is reaching out to the store's support and explaining that you do not have access to that account anymore and wish to cancel that subscription.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Worth the try.
  4. bduper21 Win User

I've tried this, this just brings me to an automated voice chat that eventually says "please note support has moved online". Thank you for the suggestion though.
  5. taidara Win User

Ignore the step to "Delete Xbox LIVE profile" if you do not know the correct username and password for the parents Microsoft account (username and password).

Thank you!

6. lilwaffle Win User

Gamertag

Hello~ My name is Joe And I'm here to help You! Mainly The reason it would Change is Because Your Username was Inappropriate And Another user Reported it And Xbox live Has changed your gamer tag. The second Reason Is Someone Is on Your account And They changed your username Without your consent I would Recommend Resetting your password And Filing a report on the phone and See If Microsoft can do anything For you :)
    My username wasnt Inappropriate and yea i changed my password and what do you mean filling a report on the phone?
Thema:

1. Cancel Xbox live without username and password - Similar Threads - Cancel live without

2. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  3. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  4. My Xbox live subscription is canceled but my disc wont work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox live subscription is canceled but my disc wont work.: I've purchased Xbox Gamepass a while ago and downloaded Minecraft from it. After some time, I purchased the physical copy of Minecraft and canceled my Gamepass subscription. I've been able to play...
  5. How do i cancel my xbox live when i cant sign in because you blocked my account even though...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i cancel my xbox live when i cant sign in because you blocked my account even though...: There is no way i can speak to somebody as you need me to sign in, which i cant because event though i have the correct password you blocked my account, i cant access the email to get the...
  6. Xbox live chat cancelled my ea fc pre order

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live chat cancelled my ea fc pre order: Xbox live chat cancelled my ea fc pre order that I had before August 22nd for the extra pre order bonus you would receive. I contacted live chat support because I wished to change the card I was...
  7. I want to cancel XBOX live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to cancel XBOX live: I'm getting charge for XBOX live so please cancel 6c8c7268-1f98-40fe-9f51-330ae747895c
  8. Cancel Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel Xbox live: Canceling Xbox live with out the system. 8713a220-6d28-49b6-bb02-18fab8682ff6
  9. Can you tell me why they cancel my xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you tell me why they cancel my xbox live: Can you tell me why they cancel my xbox live? 50e75fc3-3bb6-41d8-9d9e-98bc806bdf13
  10. Is there a way to cancel Xbox ultimate game pass without losing my 12 month Xbox live I’ve...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to cancel Xbox ultimate game pass without losing my 12 month Xbox live I’ve...: is there a way to cancel my sons ultimate game pass without losing the 10months he has left on his xbox live doesnt seem right or fair and you cant get hold of anyone to speak to at microsoft...