Cancel my refund request with Microsoft account balance?

Discus and support Cancel my refund request with Microsoft account balance? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I thought I bought the wrong game and requested for a refund. I was just wondering if I can cancel it or if my money will return to my Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrunowUrrutia, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Cancel my refund request with Microsoft account balance?

I thought I bought the wrong game and requested for a refund. I was just wondering if I can cancel it or if my money will return to my Microsoft account balance as I don't use a bank account,Thanks.

:)

BrunowUrrutia, Jan 8, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Refunds are returned to the payment method you used for the purchase. So if you used your balance, it'll go back to your balance.

If you want to cancel the refund, reply to the last email you received about the refund request to let them know you want to cancel.
  3. BrunowUrrutia Win User

I have replied 3 times and I haven't gotten a response and thank you.
  4. Assassin-7DEB02B5-24 Win User

I can't remove PayPal Account My Gamertag

You can request cancellation of your current GOLD subscription and refund of the unused balance with token codes. You must specifically request/demand this. Only at this point will the permanent payment instrument (paypal, credit cards, etc) be disassociated
    with your account. It will still remain associated with your billing account but will not be / can not be used for subscription or content purchases. Be mindful of this detail however -- that a voluntary cancellation without ensuring you are to receive a
    refund of the balance via token codes -- will forfeit your remaining balance. Do not get off the phone with support until the token codes are in your hands; request a supervisor if necessary to complete the process.
  5. Hamada Omar Win User

Can’t purchase the game pass ultimate

Hello my friend,

Thank you for your response,

So i will go forward to refund my microsoft balance!

Is there any way to make a refund receipt from microsoft ?

I cant find any request refund button in my Microsoft account home page
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Fortnite say Microsoft has recalled credit

Hi! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You need to contact the seller as this happens when a refund request its made on the code purchase so Microsoft cancel any purchase made trough that balance
Thema:

1. Cancel my refund request with Microsoft account balance? - Similar Threads - Cancel refund request

2. How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...: I recently requested ark ascended and I accidentally sent a request to refund it an never got a confirmation email for I can cancel the refund request b788e17e-6d9d-43fb-8aad-b22bf4b75e8b
  3. cancel the refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cancel the refund request: I would like to cancel the refund request How can I do that? 67239b4a-bf16-46d2-9b03-cec6cbc650fc
  4. How do I cancel a refund request?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel a refund request?: I want to cancel a refund request how do I do it? d80e15d4-55fc-4023-8bc1-d6d8a159493e
  5. Cancel Refund Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel Refund Request: So I saw somewhere you could cancel a refund request by replying to the email for the refund how long does that usually take cause I don't wanna return the game I've decided...
  6. Earlier today I requested a refund on a game and i changed my mind about it can I cancel it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Earlier today I requested a refund on a game and i changed my mind about it can I cancel it?: Earlier today I requested a refund on a game and i changed my mind about it can I cancel it? 80a751a0-3160-46d7-a473-c714cbc9db2f
  7. How to cancel a refund request?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to cancel a refund request?: Does anyone know how to cancel a refund request as I no longer want to refund my in app purchase. 81333e3e-1478-4e3b-949d-2a683cb5ff6c
  8. How to cancel a refund request?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to cancel a refund request?: I have requested a refund for my in-game purchase but I would like to cancel the refund. 7919c777-cbe5-4654-9c7c-850dd40c23fb
  9. Cancel a refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel a refund request: Refunded a item because it didn't show up after a day but just received 9cfa7b08-65fc-4e4c-8eee-18a8b9578611
  10. I sended a refund cancel request. What do i do now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I sended a refund cancel request. What do i do now?: I sended a cancel refund email. What do i do now? 16ebf34f-cb8e-474d-932b-54a9e7bce808