Cancel ea access - it doesn't appear in my microsoft accout

Discus and support Cancel ea access - it doesn't appear in my microsoft accout in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i want to cancel my subscription to ea Access but it doesn't appear in the sub section of my microsoft account. Then i changed my ea email... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Miraguan, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Miraguan
    Miraguan Guest

Hello,

i want to cancel my subscription to ea Access but it doesn't appear in the sub section of my microsoft account. Then i changed my ea email adress to the email adress i used for my xbox profile but it didn't fix it. Is there any way to fix that or cancel
    the subscription directly on the xbox?

I appreciate every help. Thank you guys.

:)

Miraguan, Sep 21, 2016
  2. Can not Cancel the EA ACCESS

Hi there.

Sign into account.microsoft.com and click Services & Subscriptions. Your EA access subscription should appear here and from here you will be able to cancel it. If you're still having trouble with
    this I suggest contact xbox support and inform them you wish to cancel EA access.

MeanMachine 47, Sep 21, 2016
  3. jonCostajon
    jonCostajon Guest
    Error to cancel EA Acess renewal, what do I do?

jonCostajon, Sep 21, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there Majuan87.

It sounds like your subscription might be tied to a different account. Do you have a different Microsoft account you use to sign in? I recommend checking under that if so. If you're unable to find your subscription still, please reach out to
    Phone/Chat support. They should be able to best help out.

Mister Maka, Sep 22, 2016
  5. Miraguan
    Miraguan Guest
    Yes it was tied to a different account, but even there it was not visable. So i changed my ea email adress to the same i am using for my xbox, but it changed nothing. The phone support wasn't able to help me, they just said they can not find an ea access
    subscription on both email adresses. In conclusion they were not able to help me and told me to wait for a few days and see if anything changes. But there is definitely an ea access subsription on my email adress because i can see it on the ea access hub on
    the xbox and it is still active... And i can insure you that i am not commuting my email adresses, i checked everything..

Miraguan, Sep 22, 2016
  6. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Are you able to verify the transaction for EA Access over on
    account.microsoft.com
    by chance? Let us know what you find Cancel ea access - it doesn't appear in my microsoft accout :)

Mister Maka, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Miraguan Win User

Yes it was tied to a different account, but even there it was not visable. So i changed my ea email adress to the same i am using for my xbox, but it changed nothing. The phone support wasn't able to help me, they just said they can not find an ea access
    subscription on both email adresses. In conclusion they were not able to help me and told me to wait for a few days and see if anything changes. But there is definitely an ea access subsription on my email adress because i can see it on the ea access hub on
    the xbox and it is still active... And i can insure you that i am not commuting my email adresses, i checked everything..
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Are you able to verify the transaction for EA Access over on
    account.microsoft.com
    by chance? Let us know what you find :)
  9. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there Majuan87.

It sounds like your subscription might be tied to a different account. Do you have a different Microsoft account you use to sign in? I recommend checking under that if so. If you're unable to find your subscription still, please reach out to
    Phone/Chat support. They should be able to best help out.
  10. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Can not Cancel the EA ACCESS

Hi there.

Sign into account.microsoft.com and click Services & Subscriptions. Your EA access subscription should appear here and from here you will be able to cancel it. If you're still having trouble with
    this I suggest contact xbox support and inform them you wish to cancel EA access.
  11. ZEKEEVANS1 Win User

ea access

I want to cancel my EA access
Thema:

1. Cancel ea access - it doesn't appear in my microsoft accout - Similar Threads - Cancel access doesn't

2. How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.: It has been 3 days of trying to call Xbox or email to which none of these methods have worked. For it being a 3 trillion dollar company you'd really expect better with support and not...
  3. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  4. cancel 2fa without having access to email log in as loss of phone number or alterante email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    cancel 2fa without having access to email log in as loss of phone number or alterante email.: so i have no longer got access to my email as it was hacked and i no longer have my 2fa codes available as number is long gone and my alt email ive tried to recover through but microsoft will not...
  5. Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to get a subscription canceled from a account i cant access? Or maybe a way...: I made a new account the other day and saved the information for logging into it on my Google that way I did not need to input said info to log in and could do so by just clicking a button. Well,...
  6. how do i cancel the dolby access 2 year free trial that came with my rig headset?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i cancel the dolby access 2 year free trial that came with my rig headset?: i tried doing it through dolby access on my xbox but that did not work. i tried through xbox settings but i could not find anything either. 1efed17f-0a26-486c-8265-d55223941790
  7. Got a new Xbox with all access, do I need to cancel the game pass I already had?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a new Xbox with all access, do I need to cancel the game pass I already had?: I already had an Xbox one and was paying a game pass subscription monthly. Today I got the Xbox series X on all access which comes with 2 years game pass. I have signed in with my account etc but...
  8. How can I cancel recurring subscription on an account I can no longer access?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel recurring subscription on an account I can no longer access?: I have a recurring subscription for xbox live gold on an account which I can no longer access. I dont have the password and the email it was originally setup under has been disontinued so I cant...
  9. How do I cancel my Gamepass Ultimate subscription if I am unable to access my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel my Gamepass Ultimate subscription if I am unable to access my account?: I play on PC and bought the gamepass ultimate subscription. I tried logging in the other day and was unable to because of my password. I tried changing my password a couple times but each time I...
  10. How to cancel family safety or give someone access???

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to cancel family safety or give someone access???: I don't even know what question to ask as I am so frustrated. So I don't know when but my account became associated with a "family Safety" thing, and its prevented me from playing the simplest of...