Cancel Auto Renew Xbox Live Doesnt Work

Discus and support Cancel Auto Renew Xbox Live Doesnt Work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I have tried and tried and tried with every web browser to cancel my Xbox Live Gold. I cancelled my EA Access perfectly. But when I clicked on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rainwolf2015, Jul 7, 2015.

1. rainwolf2015
    rainwolf2015 Guest

Hello

I have tried and tried and tried with every web browser to cancel my Xbox Live Gold. I cancelled my EA Access perfectly. But when I clicked on Cancel Renew. It has a page where you click on On or Off. I Clicked Off. Then clicked Confirm. Then it keeps reloading
    that same page with click on or off. No matter how many times I try. It says on that page also. It says on that page. I currently have, Xbox Live Free, Xbox Silver. But when I first go to account, supscriptions. It still has the Cancel Renew button. And still
    says Xbox Live Gold. And says Renews on August 1st, it also says on my xbox one console, that Auto Renew Is On.

So basically I click on Cancel Renew. On a web browser. Get to the page where you click on or off. I click Off. Then it just reloads page. And still its the exact same page which says click on or off. It doesnt load into the next screen. No matter how many
    times I confirm it. I did all the security stuff. Like put in security code. That worked fine. So nothing is wrong there. Its just. No matter if I use Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox. It keeps doing exact same thing. As I said. It cancelled
    perfectly EA Acces. But this didnt. Any help would be great. Thanks.

:)

rainwolf2015, Jul 7, 2015
  2. big problem need help

support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

Turn off auto renew.

THEOWENKILLER, Jul 7, 2015
  3. Auto renewal STILL NOT TURNING OFF

Why does the Microsoft website auto-renew cancellation system still not work?

How does everyone else cancel their Xbox Live sub?

Cheers,

Aidan

aidanthebeast12, Jul 7, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you can't cancel via the website, you will need to contact support and have them turn it off. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Jul 7, 2015
  5. TriggerROG
    TriggerROG Guest
    Even calling that number doesn't work. Get to cancelling and there's no one to answer.

TriggerROG, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: