cancel all microsoft please call back [mod removed]

Discus and support cancel all microsoft please call back [mod removed] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; cancel all microsoft please call back [mod removed] 715fdf02-950d-4ca6-873e-8cffd24d7311 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EvelynHolder1, Nov 4, 2020.

1. cancel all microsoft please call back [mod removed]

:)

EvelynHolder1, Nov 4, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. WeepySaucer9404 Win User

Impossible To Cancel Live Subscription

This is some [mod removed] I have spent a hour trying to cancel my live subscription. It says go to manage subscription but it doesnt tell you how to get to manage subscription . It wasnt this complicated to purchase it so why make it IMPOSSIBLE
    to cancel it. When you request help it just takes you back to the mysterious directions. If it charges my card im gone [mod removed]!!! I cant request a call back it wont allow. This is some [mod removed]. I shouldnt even have to [mod removed] google how to
    cancel it why [mod removed] make it that complicated but its easy to manage what card I want to pay with. Easy to spend money.
    This will also help you with cancelling your subscription

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...ions/cancel-recurring-billing-or-subscription
  4. Tina wlajnitz Win User

Haven't gotten my money back from a refund

I will charge on my credit card on the 1st and the 3rd for Microsoft ultimate for $15.59 I want to refund back can you please give me a call back at [mod removed] give me a call back today before 6:00 thank you
  5. digg2 Win User

Borderlands 3 needs fixing!!

Microsoft sold abroken console called the x so please do us all a favor and stop with the [Mod Removed] ..a lot of games make my x turn off and no its not overheating STOP WITH DEVS ARE TO BLAME
    [Mod Removed]
  6. JerniganlyfeJernigan Win User

Refund me my money

Refund my money
    I I need somebody call me I've been taking my money for 4 months I've been trying contact y'all I haven't had the Xbox in 6 months please give me a call at [mod removed] please please quit taking my money I've been canceled the order I want my money back
Thema:

1. cancel all microsoft please call back [mod removed] - Similar Threads - cancel microsoft please

2. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  3. Microsoft cancelled controller repair when they received it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft cancelled controller repair when they received it: I sent my under warranty controller to Microsoft and they cancelled the order. They did not let me know via e-mail. I only realized it was cancelled when I selected the controller in my devices on...
  4. How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...: I recently requested ark ascended and I accidentally sent a request to refund it an never got a confirmation email for I can cancel the refund request b788e17e-6d9d-43fb-8aad-b22bf4b75e8b
  5. I want to cancel MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MONT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to cancel MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MONT: I want to cancel MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MONT 4b00980e-5c91-44de-9018-66f8f1d8e23f
  6. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  7. Hacked and I don’t know how. How can I cancel the Microsoft ultimate *

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked and I don’t know how. How can I cancel the Microsoft ultimate *: I’ve been getting recent activity saying Microsoft Ultimate * has been paid . I don’t have Microsoft nor use it ! Please cancel this and have somebody contact me this is getting ridiculous! I...
  8. Can't cancel monthly fee of $19.03 for Microsoft*Ultimate 1M

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't cancel monthly fee of $19.03 for Microsoft*Ultimate 1M: I am being charged a monthly fee of $19.03 for Microsoft*Ultimate 1M and cannot figure out which account it connected to or how to cancel it. I have 2 kids with 2 accounts but looked under...
  9. Need to cancel all Microsoft*Store Robux charges. Don't know how they got my credit card...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to cancel all Microsoft*Store Robux charges. Don't know how they got my credit card...: how to answer the question above is beyond me! I cannot get any response to canceling the charges placed on my credit card. Unauthorized charges and cannot get action from anyone to respond....
  10. Sent Xbox for repair, Microsoft cancelled warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent Xbox for repair, Microsoft cancelled warranty: My original warranty expired in dec 2023, but it’s expired already after I had to send it back to Microsoft last week, when it was faulty, it shouldn’t have expired. I’ve checked the warranty and...