cancel 2fa without having access to email log in as loss of phone number or alterante email.

Discus and support cancel 2fa without having access to email log in as loss of phone number or alterante email. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so i have no longer got access to my email as it was hacked and i no longer have my 2fa codes available as number is long gone and my alt email ive... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by aden dillon, Jan 8, 2024.

1. aden dillon
    aden dillon Guest

cancel 2fa without having access to email log in as loss of phone number or alterante email.

so i have no longer got access to my email as it was hacked and i no longer have my 2fa codes available as number is long gone and my alt email ive tried to recover through but microsoft will not accept any recoveries if the email still has 2fa active on any email account... what else can i do please help!!

:)

aden dillon, Jan 8, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Aden, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I truly am sorry to hear that.

In this case, the best option is to reach out to support directly.

I kindly ask you to speak with the XBOX Staff.

Please enter this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let me know if it works!
  3. dempup Win User

6 digit code needed for Xbox app.

Hi.

It could be the 2FA (two factor authentication).

If you have 2FA activated on you account, you will be asked for a code when you logon from a new unit. When you log on to live on your app, a box should pop up, asking you if you want the code sent to your email or phone.

Check here: account.microsoft.com to check that you have the correct email and phone number setup.
  4. Arthur Yang Win User

Why does microsoft not send my2fa code to my phone?

I so not have the security information, i have the password and the email and the 2fa code methods are my phone number and my phone number, nothing else. I locked myself out lmao.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

How can I recover my account if my number is deactivated for 2fa

you should always update account phone numbers as soon as you know they are to be changed, also setup alternative recovery email addresses and make a note of the account recovery code. support are not able to assist due to 2fa as they cannot access that.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Lost Xbox Account And Support Won't let me unlock it

If you had 2FA enabled on the account and you changed phone number without updating the account then you can't use the recovery form due to 2FA and support cannot access the account without the code sent to your old number as they are unable to access that account and are not allowed by law.

The account holder has a responsibility to update their information on the account when it changes.
Thema:

1. cancel 2fa without having access to email log in as loss of phone number or alterante email. - Similar Threads - cancel 2fa without

2. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  3. How do I cancel Google apps Mountain/ViewCAUS

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel Google apps Mountain/ViewCAUS: Please respond. I am trying to cancel Google apps Mountain c7e4fc9e-dc0f-4616-a98b-8893ad345395
  4. How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.: It has been 3 days of trying to call Xbox or email to which none of these methods have worked. For it being a 3 trillion dollar company you'd really expect better with support and not...
  5. My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2f49321d-885a-4c51-9d27-8feaddf173b4
  6. How do I cancel a repair order?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel a repair order?: I made a repair order but now I can't cancel it. 2ea88144-2bbd-4eda-8dce-e99caaeb6a44
  7. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  8. Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with: so i recently started game-sharing with this friend of mine. However he has a subscription already which is xbox live core, and i wanted to game share game pass ultimate with him so if i cancel...
  9. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  10. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25