Canal plus not available

Discus and support Canal plus not available in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, for few weeksfew, the xbox live is not available with canalplus app from France. the xbox service is limited Everyday ii pay for gold service... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by maclane4ever, Jul 28, 2014.

1. maclane4ever
    maclane4ever Guest

Canal plus not available

Hi,

for few weeksfew, the xbox live is not available with canalplus app from France. the xbox service is limited Everyday

ii pay for gold service and i hâve only no service. The live tv doesn't work.

you make some advs from your cloud but it doesn't work.

it's good to upgrade the xbox one but make some world about the end on xbox live.

regards

:)

maclane4ever, Jul 28, 2014
  2. BxA Grim
    BxA Grim Guest
    Old GoW 1&2 maps you would like to see

Everything OP said except you mean war machine not warzone. Plus I want Canals and Mansion.

I honestly didn't like any map from gears 2. Plus for some reason even old maps, such as canals, sucked in gears 2.

BxA Grim, Jul 28, 2014
  3. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    abonnman canal plus

Hi there Red Bull,

Sorry, I'm having a really difficult time understanding exactly what it is you're asking about.

Could you please post back with some clarification and we'll be happy to assist you.

MisterFizzle, Jul 28, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Canal plus not available