Canadian Live membership

Discus and support Canadian Live membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to sign up for Live, but in the billing section, it only shows American states. I cannot proceed with an American state as it doesn't match up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HomespunBear990, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Canadian Live membership

Trying to sign up for Live, but in the billing section, it only shows American states. I cannot proceed with an American state as it doesn't match up with my postal code (not zip code)

Help Please-My 8 year old is getting impatient!

:)

HomespunBear990, Jan 28, 2014
  2. Alperton
    Alperton Guest
    Billing Information

I Just Wanted To Know if I Have a Canadian Account & I Live in The U.K, Could I Use a U.K Credit Card To Buy Gold Membership?

Alperton, Jan 28, 2014
  3. Abfirstr8
    Abfirstr8 Guest
    Abfirstr8, Jan 28, 2014
  4. Canadian Live membership

Hi there, the only thing that I can think of is your region might be set to the US and so it only gives you the options to select states from the country, to confirm please sign-in at the link and check the top right of the page and you will see for example
    AUD $0.00 and this is a good indication of the region of your account:
    commerce.microsoft.com

-

If you find your region to be set to the US then you will need to migrate your region following the steps here:

support.xbox.com/.../change-region

-

If you're region is set to Canada then this issue is beyond me.

DigitalAssassin, Jan 28, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Canadian Live membership