Canada Xbox Series X store potential issue

Discus and support Canada Xbox Series X store potential issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is Paramount+ not available on the Canadian store as an app or is this an issue with my latest build? I contacted Paramount+ support I received a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EG_Cale, Sep 28, 2023.

1. /u/EG_Cale
    /u/EG_Cale Guest

Is Paramount+ not available on the Canadian store as an app or is this an issue with my latest build?

I contacted Paramount+ support I received a generic response on how to install their app.

submitted by /u/EG_Cale
    [link] [comments]

/u/EG_Cale, Sep 28, 2023
  2. lRs lKookz Win User

Would Lost Oddesy 2 be a good frontrunner for Xbox Series X?

I think it will be because it is a great game and it shows the potential of Xbox Series X
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Domino master multiplayer game tells me to sign in to xbox live. Why

Thank you.

Do you play this game on Xbox 360, Xbox One, or Xbox Series X|S.

What potential solutions have you tried to fix this issue so far?
  4. Hoskayra Win User

When entering the Microsoft store hovering over the buy button for Grand theft Auto v Xbox series x|s edition

Hi again Don

There appears to be an issue with the Xbox Series X/S version of Grand Theft Auto V being compatible with the Xbox One Xbox One X version. Therefore, the Xbox Store may not allow you to purchase the Xbox Series of the game if you have an Xbox One.

Buy the Xbox One version of Grand Theft Auto V. This version of the game is compatible with Xbox One X and is cheaper than the Xbox Series X/S version. I'm not sure but I think it's no longer available to buy in the store.

If you decide to upgrade your Xbox One X to an Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S, you can do so through the Xbox Store or an authorized retailer.

Oskayra H.
  5. christopher varnava Win User

I purchased a 3month ultimate gamepass from the store it says the subscription and store region are not the same , but they are ! Also the $1 ultimate month gamepass says the same can you help

I purchased 2x 12months goldgame pass ers on cards in canada redeemed them no problems , then 3months ultimate gamepass in the store on series x , it says subscription and store region dont match . But they do ! Also the $1month ultimate you can buy in the store says the same in the pop up ?
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

XBOX Series X

Holiday 2020. They've been showcasing a lot of stuff about the Series X over the last few days and weeks with the Xbox 20/20 virtual event, stay tuned to that for potential updates. Here's also the Xbox Series X webpage: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoles/xbox-series-x/
Thema:

1. Canada Xbox Series X store potential issue - Similar Threads - Canada Series store

2. Moza race wheel for Xbox in Canada

in XBoX on Windows
    Moza race wheel for Xbox in Canada: When and or will we see the moza race wheel in the Microsoft store in Canada it would be amazing if we have a race wheel for all Canadians . ece8c0f5-097d-431f-ac8e-402fd81a3525
  3. In British Columbia Canada where can an Xbox One S be repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    In British Columbia Canada where can an Xbox One S be repaired?: The Xbox turns on but the HDMI does not work to the TV. I've tried 4 different HDMI cables and 3 TVs and all their ports. Is it repairable and where can I go? I can't take it to Gamescape or Game...
  4. Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...: Dont know what to wright here srry 7edebf09-9ac0-4549-a79f-b8e44f2afab2
  5. Retro Gamer trying to get uk Xbox 360 working in Canada

in XBoX on Consoles
    Retro Gamer trying to get uk Xbox 360 working in Canada: I read on another thread that I just need to swap out the power brick of a NA Xbox 360 for the uk 360 but the connections to the Xbox is not the same so the NA cord does not fit into the uk 360. I...
  6. My friend gifted me but it won’t work cause he’s in Canada can I get a American code

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend gifted me but it won’t work cause he’s in Canada can I get a American code: My friend gifted me but it won’t work cause he’s in Canada can I get a American code d506ca6c-4619-44c7-bc5b-7663777455e2
  7. How will an Xbox purchased in Canada work in India?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How will an Xbox purchased in Canada work in India?: As the power plug and voltage supply are different, how will it work? Can Microsoft provide me with those adaptor, and power plug that is needed for it to work? Also is there an international...
  8. Xbox Series S 1tb Carbon on Xbox All Access Canada?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S 1tb Carbon on Xbox All Access Canada?: Hello, I was wondering if the carbon black edition of the series s will be available for the all access program in canada. Right now, only the white 500gb version and the series x are available...
  9. If I'm in Canada, can I gift a game pass to my friend in the U S A??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I'm in Canada, can I gift a game pass to my friend in the U S A??: Trying to send my friend funds for game pass through the Microsoft store. 927c4674-cad6-4433-86d2-048c38dc1319
  10. how do I speak to a live person at Microsoft Canada?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I speak to a live person at Microsoft Canada?: I cant solve my problem on here 45056af3-b88a-4200-8a78-9bb08f615431