Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?

Discus and support Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have 18 views on a clip and I want to know who has seen it. Any way? 1ac66c63-78f7-4529-92b2-3d445c3c564d Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Brawllingllama20, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?

I have 18 views on a clip and I want to know who has seen it. Any way?

:)

Brawllingllama20, Feb 23, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?

3. Mister Mascot Win User

Game clips

Hey there WattledOrpheus1,

You can view your clips on the Xbox One console in the upload studio app and then either share them out to your Activity Feed or OneDrive there. That's probably the easiest way to do it. Are you able to see your clips if you check in Upload Studio?
  4. JackTheCreeper Win User

Activity feed

You can also go to the clip and select the Share option and select Activity Feed when prompted. That should manually upload the clip to your Feed.
  5. o Freeser78 Win User

Activity Feed is broken

My activity feed is broken as well. Anytime I get an achievement, upload a game clip, or try to share a game clip to my activity feed it doesn't show up. When I try and share a clip to my activity feed this is what I get.

"Something went wrong"

"Sorry, we can't share this right now. Try again in a while"

This has been going one ever since the "system hack" on Christmas day. Can anyone help??
  6. Wilfred Mac Win User

Windows showing xbox what you are doing

Hi,

The Activity Feed in Xbox App on Windows 10 offers a simple was to keep a track of your friends recent activities. Besides, it has an option in "Settings" that will allow you to control who can view and comments on your activity. To control your Activity
    Feed, you may follow the solutions below:

Solution 1: Uncheck Share achievements automatically and Share clips & screenshots automatically.

1. Open Xbox app on your computer.
    2. Select Settings option.
    3. Under Activity feed, you may uncheck Share achievements automatically and Share clips & screenshots automatically.

Solution 2: Control who can view your Xbox Activity Feed.

1. On the Xbox app select Settings.
    2. When presented with the General tab, click the tab and scroll down to Privacy and select Xbox.com.
    3. From the Xbox.com Privacy & online safety page, scroll down on the Privacy tab, and then update the option for See your game and app history (Xbox 360: Game History).

This is how you can manage your Activity Feed in Xbox App in Windows 10.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.
Thema:

1. Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed? - Similar Threads - view has clip

2. Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...: I just feel like it'd be a lot more convenient and I haven't really seen anything about it. c7b606d6-5424-4fb1-9c3e-44aa5f07ada6
  3. Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...

in XboX Insiders
    Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...: Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted users who are not. But if I look at their profile in detail mode, it shows me that they are connected. It...
  4. i can't view xbox groups

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can't view xbox groups: so i get a message saying launch a game to see available groups to join on the xbox game bar i have the xbox app and i have the games and launched them and it persists...
  5. how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt...

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt...: xbox captures option doesnt exist in the pc app. 1fff2b33-520d-445d-828e-8f29333b102a
  6. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  7. How do I view previous parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I view previous parties: I left a party with someone I was fighting on sea of thieves and after i wanted to know who he was i didn't catch his gamertag and he wasn't appearing in recently played with....
  8. Anyone has this bug where you can’t view your friends from GTAO menu?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone has this bug where you can’t view your friends from GTAO menu?: I have this annoying bug where i can’t view players or friends from GTA online menu. It just keep showing this text “ No friends , your friends could not be downloaded, please try again later.” i...
  9. How to get back/view past messages that xbox has for some reason decided to get rid off

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get back/view past messages that xbox has for some reason decided to get rid off: All my messages have sent before 2020 have disappeared (always seems to be 3 years prior). Is there any way for me to get these messages back? Seeing as Xbox was the one who got rid of them not...
  10. How can I view who has been on my Xbox 1 console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I view who has been on my Xbox 1 console?: A few days ago we found out that my son's account was hacked into. But more than that this hacker got into the console itself and was able to pull up CC information that had been used for a one...