Can you view achievements in the Xbox (Beta) on Windows 10?

Discus and support Can you view achievements in the Xbox (Beta) on Windows 10? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I wasn't able to find a way but I may be missing something obvious. Thanks! submitted by /u/paidbythekill [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/paidbythekill, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Can you view achievements in the Xbox (Beta) on Windows 10?

I wasn't able to find a way but I may be missing something obvious. Thanks!

submitted by /u/paidbythekill
    [link] [comments]

/u/paidbythekill, Jun 28, 2019
  2. Raglan Lads Win User

Unable to view achievements

I've done a factory reset and it's not worked. I can no longer view achievements on the smartglass app or the windows 10 app either

Smartglass - "Something went wrong when loading this section"

Windows 10 - "Something went wrong with loading this data. Invalid pointer"

Xbox One - "Cannot view achievements at this time. Please try again later"
  3. GateByte Win User

"Media Baron" unlock in Quantum Break

If you've completed the requirements for the achievement and it isn't unlocking you can try viewing the achievement on the Xbox website or Windows 10 App, or possibly even the mobile app. Supposedly that might force it to unlock. But I'm not 100%.
  4. JimBox32 Win User

0% Gamerscore games

The only way to delete you achievements is ONLY on the 360. I dunno how to do it on Windows 10 or the Windows 10 Dash update. My point of view, ALL achievements should be disabled.
  5. maxen Win User

PC games that I've played not showing up in activity feed

Hello Lifeandcraft,

The Xbox App's Activity Feed will only display activity from games on the Xbox Live Service: Xbox One and Xbox-enabled Windows 10 games, plus you can view achievements from older Xbox-enabled Windows games (eg Windows 8.1), Windows Phone games and Xbox 360
    games.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Game pass tells me to sign up for beta

Hi Kjemisk,

Thanks for the update on the issue. You will need to install the Xbox beta app for PC. You can view a thread for the Beta app

here
    . Has many questions and answers, even where to get the app.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Can you view achievements in the Xbox (Beta) on Windows 10?

1. Can you view achievements in the Xbox (Beta) on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - view achievements Beta

2. Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...: I just feel like it'd be a lot more convenient and I haven't really seen anything about it. c7b606d6-5424-4fb1-9c3e-44aa5f07ada6
  3. Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...

in XboX Insiders
    Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...: Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted users who are not. But if I look at their profile in detail mode, it shows me that they are connected. It...
  4. i can't view xbox groups

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can't view xbox groups: so i get a message saying launch a game to see available groups to join on the xbox game bar i have the xbox app and i have the games and launched them and it persists...
  5. how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt...

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt...: xbox captures option doesnt exist in the pc app. 1fff2b33-520d-445d-828e-8f29333b102a
  6. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  7. How do I view previous parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I view previous parties: I left a party with someone I was fighting on sea of thieves and after i wanted to know who he was i didn't catch his gamertag and he wasn't appearing in recently played with....
  8. Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?: I have 18 views on a clip and I want to know who has seen it. Any way? 1ac66c63-78f7-4529-92b2-3d445c3c564d
  9. Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...: [img] I have tried signing out of the widget and the Xbox App, but nothing will make it work. 48eeea16-87ed-44ae-b49d-ac6d4fe07780
  10. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to view achievements on pc xbox beta