Can you use the wired rock band 1 drum set or guitars on the new Xbox Series X?

Discus and support Can you use the wired rock band 1 drum set or guitars on the new Xbox Series X? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So recently I reopened my garage and found my old rock band stuff. I tried to plug it directly into my Xbox Series X to play Fortnite Festival, but it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LittlerGoober, Jan 25, 2024.

1. Can you use the wired rock band 1 drum set or guitars on the new Xbox Series X?

So recently I reopened my garage and found my old rock band stuff. I tried to plug it directly into my Xbox Series X to play Fortnite Festival, but it wasn’t getting any inputs. I know they work because I can plug it into a laptop and get some inputs out. So is there anything I can do to play it on my Xbox? Thank you.

:)

LittlerGoober, Jan 25, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Delete

There is no Guitar Hero drums for the Series X or S. There is Rock Band drum kits for the Xbox One, which should work on the Series X|S consoles, but as SwordofWhedon said, they are now expensive, and can be very hard to find now.
  3. braunman Win User

Slim Console Light bounces around - please help.

Do you have any wired controllers plugged into the console, like a rock band/guitar hero drum kit or guitar?
  4. Akradon Win User

Band Hero instruments compatible with Rock Band - The Beatles

Yes I would have thought it would be fine. I have played Rock Band 1/2 and Green Day Rock band using all the guitar hero instruments (guitar,drums and mics) without any problems.
  5. EmmaLouise5 Win User

Guitar hero games on Xbox series X

Can I play rock band using Xbox series X controller without the need of a guitar or can I use a my guitar hero guitar from my Xbox one
  6. CR1MSON PHOENIX Win User

Best Rock Band 3 setup.

All instruments work with the previous Rock Bands except for anything Pro ie guitar keyboard drums
Thema:

Can you use the wired rock band 1 drum set or guitars on the new Xbox Series X?

1. Can you use the wired rock band 1 drum set or guitars on the new Xbox Series X? - Similar Threads - wired rock band

2. Tablo Subpar Video quality when ethernet wired

in XboX Insiders
    Tablo Subpar Video quality when ethernet wired: If I use wireless connection while using Tablo it has great video quality.. If I use have Xbox hardwired it has very poor video quality..my 4 Roku Ultra units all display HD quality when...
  3. Wireless and wired connections fail on Xbox (Series X/S)

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless and wired connections fail on Xbox (Series X/S): About 6 months ago, my Xbox became unable to connect to the internet wirelessly. I’ve been using an Ethernet cable to connect the Xbox to the internet since then. Today, my Xbox lost connection in...
  4. Series S 1tb Wired MS Audio Headphones No Power/Sound via USB A Sockets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S 1tb Wired MS Audio Headphones No Power/Sound via USB A Sockets: Hi Series S not Powering MS Wired Headphones connected to any of USB A sockets. Connected direct to. Series S Audio Setting re checked restarted Console Gen Audio testing/details Headset...
  5. Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back: Whenever I move Xbox cable slightly up it automatically disconnects. I’ve tried 4 different cables that work with anything else but with my Xbox series s controller it works until i lay it on its...
  6. Why isn't my headest connecting to my Xbox via wireless and wire

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my headest connecting to my Xbox via wireless and wire: I have an Xbox series s and captian 4000 headset and they won't connect when I try either method in the manual. I looked at the website and didn't find any help 9350bd46-4486-4548-b876-4ec72cd1bde3
  7. can you use an ethernet USB adapter from my phone to my xbox series s for a wired internet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you use an ethernet USB adapter from my phone to my xbox series s for a wired internet...: can you use an ethernet USB adapter from my phone to my xbox series s for a wired internet connection? please reply if you can help bfe3048e-eadd-4de5-929b-add22bf8ebaa
  8. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  9. How do I connect a Xbox 1 (Wired) to Windows Vista?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I connect a Xbox 1 (Wired) to Windows Vista?: I've tried many links, but they don't work, and the videos that I watched told me to install a driver to get it to work, If you have any working links please tell me!...
  10. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c