Can you use the same emojis on x box chat using the console like you can while using app on...

Discus and support Can you use the same emojis on x box chat using the console like you can while using app on... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I was wondering if the same emojis are available on messages through the console as they are on your mobile phone b1b4db00-e0a6-48b0-98f6-c1853b4032f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Kat Orange, Jun 29, 2023.

1. Kat Orange
    Kat Orange Guest

Can you use the same emojis on x box chat using the console like you can while using app on...

I was wondering if the same emojis are available on messages through the console as they are on your mobile phone

:)

Kat Orange, Jun 29, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Can you use the same emojis on x box chat using the console like you can while using app on mobile phone?

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I will be glad to help you.

Not necessarily they must be exactly the same, when you chat in the app you can be using emojis incorporated in your keyboard application for your cell phone, in console the emojis can be different to those of the keyboard but they are also very varied.

When you are writing a message on Xbox One and Xbox Series consoles, press the "LT" trigger twice and you will enter the emojis section.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

bio

On your console or on your Windows 10 PC's Xbox Console Companion app, open your profile and edit.

Type anything you want into the Bio field. Be it "I am a job maker" or if you want to use Emojis, use the Emoji keyboard on the Xbox One, or on your Windows 10 PC press Windowskey + . (period) to bring up an Emoji selection.
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

Can you use Bluetooth?

Hey ToxicPhoenix010! The Xbox doesn't have the ability to connect via Bluetooth. You will need to use an HDMI or optical audio cable to connect the console. Thanks!
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Can you or can not play with other that use xbox while you are on pc?

Hi,

The game has to support cross-platform multiplayer and only select few titles support this feature. GTA V is unfortunately not one of these games.
  6. CloudedRaks Win User

Can you not use the same character on both servers?

nope they've said they haven't put it in yet being able to transfer characters to other servers but maybe in the future.
Thema:

1. Can you use the same emojis on x box chat using the console like you can while using app on... - Similar Threads - same emojis box

2. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  3. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  4. 2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems: We have 2 Xboxes, an Xbox One Series X and an Xbox One X. Both running Plantronics wireless headsets. NAT is open. State of the art Black Hawk router current Gen $700 I paid for it. These xboxes...
  5. My xbox and only my xbox keeps disconnecting at the same time everynight.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox and only my xbox keeps disconnecting at the same time everynight.: Why does my xbox keep disconnecting from my internet for 2 minutes at 11:59 every single night? It’s only my xbox that disconnects. Ive played since 12am on my playstation before and it didnt...
  6. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  7. Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox: I keep getting the you'll need internet for this prompt on my xbox and i have established that it is not my internet connection i have also tried restarting it from the xbox and from my switch but...
  8. Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?: My husband and I both have xbox accounts, his account is under my 2nd email but he pays for gamepass, his account has cheaper sales tax, both emails were created in the same house, both xbox...
  9. Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?: I have made a post like a hour ago saying that I have a problem where my Xbox has a start up error with the code E106. I noticed that there was a second option called offline system update. I...
  10. The xbox x has the same issues with the communication or just the old version ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The xbox x has the same issues with the communication or just the old version ?: I got the same issue with my xbox one but i just gonna upgrade for the new (xbox x) to see if i can solve the problem 6d05017f-e5a6-492a-af80-f96e017ad01c