Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?

Discus and support Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I downloaded the app to use cloud gaming, but it seemed that it was only to play stuff through your console, which was not what I wanted... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Quentin Hughbanks, Feb 19, 2024.

1. Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app?

I downloaded the app to use cloud gaming, but it seemed that it was only to play stuff through your console, which was not what I wanted

:)

Quentin Hughbanks, Feb 19, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Quentin, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Keep in mind that the mobile app that allows you to play through Xbox Cloud Gaming is called "Xbox Game Pass". The mobile app named "Xbox" does not allow you to do this.

You can find where to download the Xbox Game Pass App for mobile devices through the following link:

https://www.xbox.com/apps/xbox-game-pass-mobile-app

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I can't seem to be able to play xbox cloud gaming even though i have renewed my subscription

4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Xcloud not working on Huawei devices

5. Rostom L Win User

I connected my xbox x series to my new samsung smart tv. It won't let me play from a disc inside the box. Any suggestions.

6. Georges C. Win User

Game pass ultimate on iphone

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello, Let's do it by steps.

With Game Pass Ultimate you can access XCloude and games on various devices such as console, PC through the Game Pass App and browser, including mobile devices.

Fortnite, as it is a free game, Epic released it on the Xbox platform without the need for Live Gold or Ultimate to play, just have access to a browser

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/mobile...

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/...
Thema:

1. Can you use cloud gaming on the mobile app? - Similar Threads - cloud gaming mobile

2. Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?: I have an android and an xbox series X. I'm trying to launch remote play and before I can even select a game it says it found my console but can't connect. It suggests to connect via my home wifi...
  3. Fortnite Mobile controls when I’m using a controller (cloud gaming)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Mobile controls when I’m using a controller (cloud gaming): Regardless if I have a controller or not, the mobile Fortnite controls still show up. a48baef7-de60-4117-95ac-2f618047b106
  4. How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?: Hey when ever I play Fortnite for new chapter 5 update it always shows mobile touch buttons and I play with controller so why does it keep doing this I also don't own Xbox console and I only play...
  5. How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?: Hey when ever I play Fortnite for new chapter 5 update it always shows mobile touch buttons and I play with controller so why does it keep doing this I also don’t own Xbox console and I only play...
  6. Does anyone know if starting a cloud gaming session on a mobile device ends a session on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know if starting a cloud gaming session on a mobile device ends a session on...: Does anyone know if starting a cloud gaming session on a mobile device ends a session on the console. For example if I boot up a cloud game will it kick off whoever is on my console?...
  7. Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why??: Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why?? 3255d2d3-4bae-4eb3-88f6-fd4dc4c9b95c
  8. Cloud gaming button not showing up in gamepass mobile app (android)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming button not showing up in gamepass mobile app (android): The button to play a cloud game will not show up, whatsoever. 4fbd895c-626f-4790-a482-636673e884ef
  9. In cloud gaming mobile it say unable to communicate with servers. please try again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In cloud gaming mobile it say unable to communicate with servers. please try again.: I need help to play Fortnite 0b7a0ccf-6233-4300-bcc5-d62f6312f7fe
  10. Cloud gaming isn't working on mobile

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud gaming isn't working on mobile: I have an active subscription and the xbox app on Android won't recognize my active subscription so I can't use cloud gaming! This ish has been going on for hours now! What do I pay a subscription...