can you use an Xbox gift card for minecraft on mac?

Discus and support can you use an Xbox gift card for minecraft on mac? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to buy minecraft on my mac, and wasn't sure if you could use a xbox giftcard for the purchase. Is it possible to buy it with a xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KadenJones, Apr 22, 2020.

1. KadenJones
    KadenJones Guest

I am trying to buy minecraft on my mac, and wasn't sure if you could use a xbox giftcard for the purchase. Is it possible to buy it with a xbox giftcard>\?

:)

KadenJones, Apr 22, 2020
  2. Villarino Win User

Hello KadenJones!

Unfortunately you cant, because microsfot gift cards are only for use in the microsoft/xbox store. (win10 or xbox)

Hope it helps!
  3. Fathia Abukar Win User

Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft on PC.

Hello Adnan,

If you want to buy Minecraft for PC from the Microsoft Store, you might be wondering if you can use an Xbox gift card from Amazon to pay for it. The answer is yes, you can. Xbox gift cards are not only for Xbox consoles and games, but also for any digital products and services from Microsoft, including the Microsoft Store. You can redeem your Xbox gift card on your PC by following these steps:

- Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com/ and sign in with your Microsoft account.

- Enter the 25-digit code from your Xbox gift card and click Next.

- Confirm the amount and the product you want to buy and click Confirm.

- Enjoy your Minecraft for PC!

You can also redeem your Xbox gift card on your Xbox console by going to the Store tab and selecting Use a code. Alternatively, you can use the Xbox app on your phone or tablet to scan the QR code from your gift card and redeem it. I hope this helps you get Minecraft for PC.

Have fun playing!

Fathia A
  4. MoeZArts Win User

Minecraft key

5. Gerardo CG Win User

Purchase Minecraft for Mac using Microsoft gift card

Hi there Ilia G, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

You can use the balance in your Microsoft account obtained through gift cards to purchase Minecraft from the link you shared.

In order to play the game on your Mac device, you just need to download the Launcher for MacOS from the following link:

https://www.minecraft.net/download

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Click on the green button that says "DOWNLOAD LAUNCHER FOR MCOS". Once the Launcher is downloaded, log in with the same Microsoft account you used to purchase the game originally, and you'll be able to play it without any issues.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Can I buy minecraft java and bedrock for windows with an xbox gift card?

Hello, Alexander R. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Yes, you should be able to purchase this game with Microsoft balance / Xbox gift card.

However, you just need to keep in mind that Xbox gift cards are region locked, and they can be used in the same region marketplace.

For example, if you redeem a 30 USD gift card, you can use it in the USA Xbox marketplace.

Furthermore, in case you want a direct link for Minecraft Java and Bedrock, you can use this one:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-java-bedrock-edition-for-pc/9nxp44l49shj

I'll remain attentive to any other inquiry you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. can you use an Xbox gift card for minecraft on mac? - Similar Threads - gift card minecraft

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. How activate minecraft gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    How activate minecraft gift card: help me its my life saving 3fc5eeff-5807-45f4-b882-78d7ad66e364
  4. Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...: I don't have a credit card and i wish to buy the "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC." from the Microsoft Store. I saw this on amazon which is an Xbox gift card and i wanted to know if...
  5. Would I be able to use a Minecraft gift card to get the game on my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would I be able to use a Minecraft gift card to get the game on my Xbox?: It's pretty much as said above, I'm wondering if I could use the Minecraft gift card to get it on my Xbox bdf1c0c2-8f4d-4e01-a0de-5d04a3251373
  6. Purchase Minecraft for Mac using Microsoft gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Minecraft for Mac using Microsoft gift card: I want to get Minecraft for my Mac and I have Microsoft gift cards available. Is there any way to get the Minecraft using the Microsoft gift card? What if I get Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition...
  7. Can I buy Minecraft Java edition With Xbox Live Gift Cards On PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Minecraft Java edition With Xbox Live Gift Cards On PC: Hi I am FPS, I have a 25$ dollar xbox live gift so can I buy Minecraft Java edition on pc in Xbox And this was My question Thank you - cda80a96-99ab-43d3-9233-e150524bf23d
  8. Hi, are there any options for me to buy the minecraft gift card, i am buying from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, are there any options for me to buy the minecraft gift card, i am buying from the...: Hi, I am from the Philippines, and I'd like to know what other options on where or how I can buy minecraft gift card for outside US. I'll send the gift card to a player in Kazakhstan. Hope...
  9. My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.: I received a Minecraft gift card for 3500 Minecoins for my birthday. When I went to redeem it, I found it only had 19 digits instead of 25. The car was bought at Kroger, has a 2018 copyright on...
  10. Can you use xbox gift card for Minecraft PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you use xbox gift card for Minecraft PS4?: Hello, I have a xbox gift card that I have no use for but I would like to use it for my kids Minecraft but that is on a PS4. Is this possible? Thank you for any answers and support....