Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable?

Discus and support Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable? (( I know they cant connect wireless because they are a different system ))... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TautingJet0033, Mar 26, 2024.

1. Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable?

(( I know they cant connect wireless because they are a different system ))

:)

TautingJet0033, Mar 26, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

No, it's not possible to use an Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S controller on an Xbox 360 even connected with a wire.
  3. TautingJet0033 Win User

Ok, thx for the quick respond💪🏼
  4. Jean-Michel Veilex Win User

PC connected to X1 ?

I'm pretty sure your PC has an HDMI out not in smileskybird.... that's why it didn't work....

yeah you can use your PC on XB1 HDMI port but if they have windows media center extender on XB1 you don't need to plug your PC in the XB1 to playback media.... heck you could even remove your TV box completely (saving on the fee you pay for it at your TV
    provider) like it is possible today with XB360 if you have the right equipment.... that's why I laugh at people that say "blahblah the XB TV stuff is useless I already have a box that does it etc" actually they miss the point you can completely drop the box
    in the current form already with a couple of tuners and some tech work for your PC rig and playing everything through your WMC on your XB360... so concretely even if XB1 doesn't have WMC you could have your PC/tuner HTPC working through your XB360 and then
    have your XB360 plugged in HDMI in to the XB1

windows.microsoft.com/.../Set-up-a-Windows-Media-Center-Extender

www.ehow.com/how_7762736_watch-tv-xbox-media-extender.html

that's the basics but you can pretty much TV going through a bunch of XB360 through multi tuner box across your house that way and it is usually cheaper on the long run than renting X amount of cable boxes.... and all of them play games of course....
  5. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Xbox One will not support 360 Steering Wheels!!!

As I said. I used too it. And reason they did not allowed XB360 controller and wheel. Because two buttons are not same as XB1.
  6. tohellnbak Win User

good Marketing MS

I think that was the first XB1 commercial I have seen on regular TV or cable and not online or on XB360 itself...
Thema:

1. Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable? - Similar Threads - XB1 XBS controller

2. PLEASE HELP Katana Zero XB1 Freezing issue. Im a Katana Zero speedrunner and mod for the...

in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE HELP Katana Zero XB1 Freezing issue. Im a Katana Zero speedrunner and mod for the...: Example of freeze The freeze only occurs on Xbox (not on pc or switch) and is caused by how Xbox handles saving. Its possible it occurs due to cloud saving and evidence of this is the freeze does...
  3. Offline game transfer from xb1 s to xb series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline game transfer from xb1 s to xb series s?: Hello, I have a x1s that has most of my games and saves, and a new xb series s that Ive designated as my home console, with a few of the games already downloaded l. The problem(s): I no longer...
  4. Xb1 remote play public wi-fi issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xb1 remote play public wi-fi issues: Xbox 1 S and Windows 10 Dell G3 laptop... the console stays at home on my home network ethernet. Remote play works if I use my 4g cellular data to make my phone a hotspot for my laptop. But on...
  5. XB1 controller LS button won’t press anymore

in XboX Insiders
    XB1 controller LS button won’t press anymore: After spamming the sprint button in every game I play, my left stick has stopped pressing down consistently. It makes it really hard to consistently sprint when I want to. Any recommendations on...
  6. Controller for xb1 won't turn on

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Controller for xb1 won't turn on: I tried with brand new batteries and still doesn't turn on, just flashes twice and turns off. I tried plugging it in with a usb and still not working 269f6eaf-ed97-48d4-962d-b1f2ac0f84b1
  7. I updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play...: It's telling to me sign in or renew my subscription. ecfaaedf-4aa7-4052-b4fa-fbb1ec471134
  8. My xb1 spectra pro controller suddenly stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xb1 spectra pro controller suddenly stopped working: Hello A couple of days ago I felt like playing a game when I suddenly noticed that my controller wasn't really working. The controller itself lights up as It usually does but I couldn't use the...
  9. How come my madden nfl 22 no longer working on my xb1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come my madden nfl 22 no longer working on my xb1: My madden nfl 22 is no longer working on my Xbox one. I’ve had my madden nfl 22 for the longest all of sudden I try to play my madden game today and the screen says “ Either you’re a purchase was...
  10. Instant On XBS and XB1 wifi disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instant On XBS and XB1 wifi disconnects: So... with the original Xbox One, I had NO issues with the Instant On mode. I moved to and S and began experiencing an issue where while under "instant on" and turning it on, I had no internet...