Can you use a Microsoft Gift Card to get the Minecraft Java & Bedrock bundle through the...

Discus and support Can you use a Microsoft Gift Card to get the Minecraft Java & Bedrock bundle through the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to get the Bundle using Gift Card? 381cab03-6117-442f-bf65-e499830672bb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Richy991, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Richy991
    Richy991 Guest

Can you use a Microsoft Gift Card to get the Minecraft Java & Bedrock bundle through the...

Is it possible to get the Bundle using Gift Card?

:)

Richy991, Feb 8, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

So I bought minecraft bedrock and java but only got bedrock

I appreciate the response, Eli!

I just want to clarify when you purchased the gift card from Amazon for your Minecraft Java and Bedrock bundle, did you redeem it on your Microsoft account?

If not, you can redeem it on redeem.microsoft.com

If yes, are you able to confirm the redeemed gift card on your Microsoft account by signing your account on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history > select the date of range when you redeemed your Minecraft Bedrock and Java bundle gift card on your Microsoft account.

If you're unable to find the redeemed codes on your Microsoft account, you won't be able to launch your game Minecraft java edition. Please check your other Microsoft accounts' order history to find the redeemed codes and confirm the active license.

Once you found the Microsoft account where you redeemed your gift card, sign out of both the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app. Perform a reset of the Xbox app and the Microsoft Store. Restart your PC. Sign back into the Xbox app and the Microsoft Store.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Axolotl Queen Win User

Can Buy Minecraft Java edition which is currently 25$ to 30$ at https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download From Microsoft rewards points?

No, Minecraft that u can purchase by xbox gift card is bedrock minecraft it is a different version i am talking about java edition minecraft
  4. Rostom L Win User

I wanted to buy Minecraft Java but I don't have a card to buy the game so I was wondering if I could purchase it with an Xbox gift card

Hi Mr!

Generally, you should be able to use Xbox gift card or Microsoft balance to buy games on Xbox Store. Please note that there are some contents that cannot be purchased with Microsoft balance. Take note as well that in redeeming gift cards or token/code, the system may require you to add a valid payment method as a form of verifying your account through the system.

You may check your options through https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-java..., the game can be bought as a gift where you could ask a friend or a family to send it as a gift to you and you just pay them.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Can you use a Microsoft Gift Card to get the Minecraft Java & Bedrock bundle through the Microsoft Store?

6. Sodangidni Win User

Can I buy minecraft java and bedrock for windows with an xbox gift card?

Hello, Alexander R. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Yes, you should be able to purchase this game with Microsoft balance / Xbox gift card.

However, you just need to keep in mind that Xbox gift cards are region locked, and they can be used in the same region marketplace.

For example, if you redeem a 30 USD gift card, you can use it in the USA Xbox marketplace.

Furthermore, in case you want a direct link for Minecraft Java and Bedrock, you can use this one:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-java-bedrock-edition-for-pc/9nxp44l49shj

I'll remain attentive to any other inquiry you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. Can you use a Microsoft Gift Card to get the Minecraft Java & Bedrock bundle through the... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Gift Card

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  4. how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?: how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? 4210b371-f93f-4d4b-84e0-3e40ee3e6b89
  5. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  6. Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?: I claimed a $1.25 digital gift card and it’s not showing up and then I bought a $25 gift card and I still don’t see it when I try to purchase something 824ea680-9623-473b-af6a-0476a4603b5d
  7. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  8. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  9. Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...: Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which retailer i bought it from. Turns out it was not activated, how can i now use it?...
  10. Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?: I have two old Microsoft Store gift cards (had received them as gift several years ago). They say on the back that "This Card does not expire", but they come with a 16-digit code which cannot be...