Can you unbanned me from sending message and dont talk in party pleas

Discus and support Can you unbanned me from sending message and dont talk in party pleas in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; please unban me from sending messages and no talk in party, im really sorry for insulting i know its my fault but please forgive me. Thank you and good... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkenShadow0, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Can you unbanned me from sending message and dont talk in party pleas

please unban me from sending messages and no talk in party, im really sorry for insulting i know its my fault but please forgive me. Thank you and good luck to the xbox community

:)

DarkenShadow0, Sep 22, 2017
  2. I got given mods for COD 4 and i don't want them and i will get a console ban!

Can you please also stop sending me 10 messages a minute to my personal account?

I am a Microsoft Ambassador and I will not associate with hackers or cheaters.

I have now blocked you from contacting me with messages, party invites etc.

Please stop harassing me.

CAPTAIN BUMFISH, Sep 22, 2017
  3. HeY iTz R11
    HeY iTz R11 Guest
    enforcement action

hi ive got banned from sending messages to my friends and cant talk in party chat with them.

ive been banned for no reason as i dont send messages to anyone but only my mates.

im always in a party with them as im never in game chat. so i was wondering why ive got the ban?

many thanks..

HeY iTz R11, Sep 22, 2017
  4. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest

Actions have consequences.

You can apply for a case review (if eligible). Considering that you admit to the offense, you should review the Code of Conduct to prevent future enforcement actions.

An Old Freak, Sep 22, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: