Can you turn on texture packs in Minecraft on realm that is not yours?

Discus and support Can you turn on texture packs in Minecraft on realm that is not yours? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m playing on a realm that is my friends on xbox and was wondering if I were to buy a texture pack, could I use it on that world?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EzekielK, Feb 15, 2021.

1. EzekielK
    EzekielK Guest

I’m playing on a realm that is my friends on xbox and was wondering if I were to buy a texture pack, could I use it on that world?

:)

EzekielK, Feb 15, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Master Collection vs Basic/Starter

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

I believe this answers your question, mate.

Can I host my Realms Plus worlds, texture packs, skins, and mash-ups on my Realm?

Yes. You can upload any worlds, texture packs, skins, and mash-ups from the Realms Plus catalog or your purchases from the Minecraft Marketplace to your Realm and invite your friends to join for free.  
  3. Hot Dog Tony Win User

Texture Pack Not Working on Minecraft Realm

Thank you for the reply Jasmine,

This texture pack is on my child's account, I can PM you details if needed. Some other relevant information that may assist in a solution:

• The texture pack says "owned" in the Minecraft Store Page
    • The realm is paid from that account
    • The texture pack has worked on the Realm previously (until now), since the realm was started by the child account

Having checked the link you provided, I actually don't see the texture pack on either my or my child's account, that's odd, surely it has to be somewhere?

Thanks Again,

H.D.Tony
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I Can Not Join Realms Or Even Create A Realm, But I Can Join Servers!?! Minecraft Bedrock: Pocket Edition

If you're having trouble accepting invites or joining Realms, be sure that you are not using a modded game client, and are not using a resource pack that does not contain textures for the Realm buttons. If you are, switch to the standard Minecraft
    game client, click Options, click Resource Packs, then return to the default.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

When I try to open an Minecraft texture pack it opens Microsoft edge and downloads it again

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

The reason for this is that Minecraft texture packs are usually downloaded as .zip or .rar files, not .jar files. It's possible that the file you downloaded is not actually a texture pack, or that it was downloaded incorrectly.

To open a Minecraft texture pack in the Java edition, you should follow these steps:

Download the texture pack from a trusted website, such as the official Minecraft website or a reputable modding website.

Once the file has downloaded, open the Minecraft launcher and click on "Options" and then "Resource Packs".

Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". This will open the folder where your Minecraft resource packs are stored.

Move the downloaded texture pack file into the folder.

In the Minecraft launcher, click on "Done" and then go back to the "Resource Packs" section.

You should now see the new texture pack in the list of available resource packs. Click on it to select it, and then click "Done".

The texture pack should now be applied to your game.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft Realms Update Pending Within 48 Hours of July 2019

You can fix it by downloading the world and replacing the realm with the downloaded version. Just make sure if you are using any texture packs you reupload it with your world!
Thema:

1. Can you turn on texture packs in Minecraft on realm that is not yours? - Similar Threads - turn texture packs

2. Xbox 360 not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not turning on: I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just...
  3. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  4. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  5. My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?: My xbox series s after being turned off starts to flash not connect to my tv and my controller stays on does anyone have a clue as to what's happening? submitted by /u/Riley6081 [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?: This is a bit of a long story with lots of details. I had an Xbox one S (the white one), I used it at the same socket each time and one day it started turning off immediately after turning on. I...
  7. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  8. Headset turned off during update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset turned off during update: I connected my Xbox wireless headset to my Xbox and during the update accidentally turned it off, it is now completely unresponsive and the button doesn't work nor does plugging it into an Xbox....
  9. My controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't turn on: My controller won't turn on I used a wire for it and tried new batteries but it won't turn on but I was just using it this morning with a charging c cable bc536c90-da0b-4b12-9d3f-d8565e0ce9ce
  10. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...