Can you transfer Xbox live gold to another account?

Discus and support Can you transfer Xbox live gold to another account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My daughter locked herself out of her entire xbox by forgetting all of her login info....so she created a whole new account. Problem is, i pay for her... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by victoriabrowning, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Can you transfer Xbox live gold to another account?

My daughter locked herself out of her entire xbox by forgetting all of her login info....so she created a whole new account. Problem is, i pay for her xbox live subscription on the one thats locked out. If its iissible, how can i tranfer the xbox live gold
    subscription to her newly created account or at least cancel the subscription on the one the cant use?

:)

victoriabrowning, Dec 30, 2019
  2. JustinDirtyGold Win User

Can I transfer my xbox live gold subscription within the same xbox 360?

No, to get an Xbox LIVE Gold subscription on another account you will have to buy another Gold subscription, you cannot transfer Gold from one account to another.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 games with gold

No it's not possible to transfer Xbox live gold to another account.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

5. Mister Cazador Win User

Xbox live gold consola 360

Hi there SizableSky5983, we're afraid there is no way to transfer an existing Xbox Live Gold subscription from one account to another.

You may want to try
    Gold sharing
    however to share some of your Xbox Live Gold benefits to another account.
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

xbox live transfer

nope, NOTHING can be transferred from one account to another including LIVE gold, sorry.
Thema:

1. Can you transfer Xbox live gold to another account? - Similar Threads - transfer live gold

2. Xbox Live Gold refund or transfer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold refund or transfer: When purchasing a xbox live gold card for my kids, my elderly dad accidentally redeemed it to his Microsoft account. He doesn't even own an Xbox! What can I do about this?...
  3. Game sharing/transfer with new Xbox Live Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing/transfer with new Xbox Live Gold membership: My boys have been using the same Xbox One S under different profiles. We have purchased a new Xbox and will be purchasing another Xbox Live Gold membership so they can each have their own. Is it...
  4. Xbox live gold suscription transfer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold suscription transfer: Hello! I've activated an Xbox Live gold subscription and I would like to give it to another person. Is it possible to transfer a subscription to another email address?...
  5. Xbox live gold didn’t transfer to new xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold didn’t transfer to new xbox: I had bought xbox live gold the year membership a few months ago and got a new xbox for Christmas. The xbox live didn’t not transfer to the new xbox with my account. How do I get my member ship to...
  6. Can you transfer xbox live gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you transfer xbox live gold?: Hi! I'm about to transfer my original xbox one account to my xbox one all-digital edition. Does my xbox live gold transfer from my original xbox one as well? Or do I need to buy xbox live gold...
  7. transfer xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer xbox live gold: Our Xbox died and I brought one on ebay second hand. How do I transfer my Xbox live gold account to the new console please? Thanks Amanda 78bf92a3-83da-4d06-8307-616364c0b270
  8. Transfer Xbox live gold to new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Xbox live gold to new account: how do i do the action mentioned in the subject? The xbox has the worst user interface on the planet. It is basically a PC why can’t I plug a USB keyboad into it? My son had an account on a...
  9. Transfer Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Xbox Live Gold subscription: When renewing my son’s Xbox Live Gold subscription it was connected to my Xbx account instead of his. For him to use it I have to be logged in to Xbox all the time, which unables me to limit his...
  10. Transfer Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Xbox Live Gold subscription: When renewing my son’s Xbox Live Gold subscription it was connected to my Xbx account instead of his. For him to use it I have to be logged in to Xbox all the time, which unables me to limit his...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. games with gold transfer to new account

2. transferring xbox live gold to another account