Can you transfer saved game progress between accounts within your family?

Discus and support Can you transfer saved game progress between accounts within your family? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everything I've read says game progress can't be moved between profiles. Is that still true if those profiles are within the family account? Mine being... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MikeD09, Sep 25, 2023.

1. MikeD09
    MikeD09 Guest

Everything I've read says game progress can't be moved between profiles. Is that still true if those profiles are within the family account? Mine being the main one, can I transfer to another account in my family?

:)

MikeD09, Sep 25, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Yes it's true with profiles in a family account. Nothing can be transferred between profiles.
  3. onyxishere Win User

how to transfer music pass to new windows live account?

Sorry, DLC/gold/MS Points (except within a family pack)/game saves are not transferable between accounts.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Game Progress from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

While you can continue your progress on the Xbox One by transferring the Xbox 360 saves to the Cloud, saves are not transferrable between accounts.
  5. MarvelManiac53 Win User

While you can continue your progress on the Xbox One by transferring the Xbox 360 saves to the Cloud, saves are not transferrable between accounts.
    thanks for the idea, very helpful
  6. MarvelManiac53 Win User

thanks for the idea, very helpful
Thema:

1. Can you transfer saved game progress between accounts within your family? - Similar Threads - transfer saved game

2. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  3. Transfer my game saves from XBOX One to an external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer my game saves from XBOX One to an external hard drive: Howdy, I want to transfer my old game saves data from my XBOX One onto an external hard drive. I have already formatted an external hard drive (EHD) to use but I can currently only copy the DLC...
  4. Series X and game/save transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X and game/save transfer: Hello, my Series X took water damage (burst pipe) and I am looking into buying a new Series X to replace it. I was just wondering if all my games that I have purchased will be available to...
  5. How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?: I got an Xbox 360 I've had for a while with a Minecraft world I do not want to restart, I just got it hooked up to the Internet finally and logged into my Microsoft account, I don't want to lose...
  6. How can I transfer Game Pass saves between Game Pass accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I transfer Game Pass saves between Game Pass accounts?: 2 months ago I created a new, alternate account to try out a free trial code for game pass a friend had given me(you can't use free trial's on existing accounts even if you've never had game pass...
  7. Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.: I am planning on buying Persona 5 royale in steam, after it was removed from Xbox Game Pass. I already invested a lot of time into the game when they removed it. i want to know if I can transfer...
  8. Transfer cloud gaming save to Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Transfer cloud gaming save to Xbox: I wanted to try out Starfield on my Xbox One, so I gave cloud gaming a chance. The performance is okay but I really like the game, so Ibplan to upgrade to Series X. Is it possible to transfer my...
  9. Can I transfer an Xbox's game's progress & saves to a Steam-bought game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer an Xbox's game's progress & saves to a Steam-bought game?: So I recently purchased Astroneer on Steam and I'm wondering if I am able to transfer my progress from Xbox to the Steam game. I have nearly 100% completion on Astroneer on the Xbox-bought game...
  10. Transferring saved game data from one Xbox account to another…

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring saved game data from one Xbox account to another…: I have a problem that requires assistance. Recently, one of my Outlook accounts, which was linked to my gamer tag, got deleted due to inactivity. The system prompted me to log back into the...