Can you transfer Pc purchases to Xbox?

Discus and support Can you transfer Pc purchases to Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought the Hitman world of assassination deluxe pack on my PC and I wondered whether I can transfer the purchase from my PC to my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Quirin Heinrich, Jul 12, 2023.

1. Can you transfer Pc purchases to Xbox?

I recently bought the Hitman world of assassination deluxe pack on my PC and I wondered whether I can transfer the purchase from my PC to my Xbox Series X because i would like to play it on there.

So if you have an answer to my concern, please answer, thanks!

:)

Quirin Heinrich, Jul 12, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Unfortunately this is not possible, only games in the "Play Anywhere" category can be played on console and PC with the same purchase.

You can check this list of games here:

https://www.xbox.com/games/xbox-play-anywhere

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  3. CybroUK Win User

Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?

Hi EricPaulZ,

Currently purchased Vbucks do not transfer to other platforms.

For example you can not use the Vbucks on PC if you purchased them on Xbox.

However, the in game items you spend your Vbucks on DO transfer.

• Vbucks CAN NOT be transferred to any other platform than the one you purchased them on.
    • Vbucks earned from the Battlepass DO transfer.
    • Vbucks earned from Save the World DO transfer.
    • Items purchased with Vbucks DO transfer.

In a nut shell, Vbucks that you Purchase CAN NOT be transferred. Vbucks that you Earn CAN be transferred.
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Vbucks

Hello Scott Graves(2)

Currently purchased Vbucks do not transfer to other platforms.

For example, you can not use the Vbucks on PC if you purchased them on Xbox.

However, the in-game items you spend your Vbucks on DO transfer.

• Vbucks CAN NOT be transferred to any other platform than the one you purchased them on.
    • Vbucks earned from the Battlepass DO transfer.
    • Vbucks earned from Save the World DO transfer.
    • Items purchased with Vbucks DO transfer.

In a nutshell, Vbucks that you Purchase CAN NOT be transferred. Vbucks that you Earn CAN be transferred. I hope this info can help you.
  5. Acarno Brani Win User

Will get vbucks if i buy from Microsoft Store(pc player)

Purchasing Vbucks on Microsoft do not transfer to other platforms.

For example you can not use the Vbucks on PC if you purchased them on Xbox i think? you know...
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Fortnite vbucks

V-Bucks you purchase from the Microsoft Store can be used on Xbox, PC or mobile, but can't be transferred to or used on other consoles.
Thema:

1. Can you transfer Pc purchases to Xbox? - Similar Threads - transfer purchases

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  5. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  6. Can I transfer purchase license from one account to another?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer purchase license from one account to another?: 4 years ago my dad bought a game (Sea of Thieves) for me because I was a minor. However, the game can only be downloaded using his account. Even though my game progress is saved under my Xbox...
  7. Can I transfer a digital game purchased as a gift from my Microsoft account in Australia to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I transfer a digital game purchased as a gift from my Microsoft account in Australia to...: Can I transfer a digital game purchased as a gift from my Microsoft account in Australia to my brothers account in uk? Game for Xbox one not yet downloaded 42f0f300-aa7d-428c-9a09-6ab666cced25
  8. Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game: This is specific to Dead by Daylight - I have purchased items (skins, characters) and have made progress in the cloud gaming side, but none of this is available on my recently purchased copy of...
  9. How do i transfer purchased game pass games on adult.profile to childs profile which has...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i transfer purchased game pass games on adult.profile to childs profile which has...: There must be some security?!! Or even how do i put a time restriction on the adult?! Please help 0b5d14da-18c4-4e9f-838c-57db0a1d8cf6
  10. Will Addons purchased on my Xbox one for Cities:Skyline Xbox one edition transfer to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Addons purchased on my Xbox one for Cities:Skyline Xbox one edition transfer to...: I have purchased a number of addons for the Xbox one edition of cities skylines, will those transfer over to the windows 10 version, and how do I download them if so....