Can you take screenshots on the xbox one without a kinect?

Discus and support Can you take screenshots on the xbox one without a kinect? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can you take screenshots on the xbox one without a kinect? 10032883-43a0-44c3-8a7e-f9141ec7f90d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by spartan Mook117, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Can you take screenshots on the xbox one without a kinect?

:)

spartan Mook117, Jun 22, 2015
  2. No upload screenshot option? Here is your fix!

On Xbox One the screenshot option appears when you double-tap the glowing white Xbox button. You'll see "Press X to record that" and "Press Y to take a screenshot".

If you have Kinect, you can just say "Xbox take a screenshot".

NeilSmith1984, Jun 22, 2015
  3. HoeRak
    HoeRak Guest
    Multiple questions about the Xbox One

Hello everyone, i just preordered the Xbox One + Sunset Overdrive Bundle.

Here are my questions:

-) Can i take a screenshot on the Xbox One(without a voice command)? - And also, can i capture a video on the Xbox One(without voice commands)?

-)Can i use the Snap function, which allows me to use 2 Apps/Games at the same time without a voice command?

Would be nice, if someone can answer me these questions.

HoeRak, Jun 22, 2015
  4. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest

You can indeed, if you double tap the circular Xbox button on the controller, it gives you the option to "Press X to Record That" or "Press Y to Take a Screenshot".

medium bloke, Jun 22, 2015
  5. medium bloke Win User

You can indeed, if you double tap the circular Xbox button on the controller, it gives you the option to "Press X to Record That" or "Press Y to Take a Screenshot".
  6. NeilSmith1984 Win User

No upload screenshot option? Here is your fix!

On Xbox One the screenshot option appears when you double-tap the glowing white Xbox button. You'll see "Press X to record that" and "Press Y to take a screenshot".

If you have Kinect, you can just say "Xbox take a screenshot".
  7. npierri Win User

Taking a Screen Shot?

If you have a Kinect you can say "Xbox Take screenshot" :)
  8. onyxishere Win User

Can't record

Try the following things please:

If you have Cortana set up - "Hey Cortana, Record that" or "Hey Cortana, take a screenshot" (can be used with Kinect or a headset)

If you use Xbox commands - "Xbox Record That" or "Xbox take a screenshot" (used with Kinect only)

Press the Guide button on your controller and select X or Y to take a screenshot or recording
  9. medium bloke Win User

xbox one screenshots question

You can double tap the Xbox button and press Y to take a screenshot instantly.

Despite the notification telling you it's been taken, the screenshot will be taken exactly when you press the screenshot button or tell Kinect to take a screenshot.
Thema:

1. Can you take screenshots on the xbox one without a kinect? - Similar Threads - screenshots without kinect

2. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  3. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  4. Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?: I prefer to press the screenshare button for game clips and would like for "hold" to take a screen shot. Is this at all possible? I tried EVERYTHING!!! a8b09abe-705b-4223-b233-7ba7d9ecd0c1
  5. Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...: So I went onto the xbox app to download some screenshot and noticed an alert symbol next to 2 of the images and it says it will be deleted from the Xbox Network today and I don't know why. I took...
  6. Where do you go to see clips/screenshots you’ve liked?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Where do you go to see clips/screenshots you’ve liked?: Me and my friends were playing sea of thieves a while back and we collected alot of stuff and we had a bideo and i liked/favorited it but now i cant find it 4ac7e23a-84d0-4c79-87c4-f917163bbcd3
  7. how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt...

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i view my xbox screenshots and captures on my pc? the option for captures doesnt...: xbox captures option doesnt exist in the pc app. 1fff2b33-520d-445d-828e-8f29333b102a
  8. Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb

in XboX Insiders
    Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb: How much storage space do I need on my usb stick for let's say 500 screenshots? And if you have any recommendations for a usb stick I would greatly appreciate it. submitted by /u/BernieTheLama...
  9. How do I mute and hide the screenshot notification without muting any other notification...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I mute and hide the screenshot notification without muting any other notification...: Why is the world so cruel, I just want to play with fun and not mute everything. Just this blinding red notification toast which ALWAYS appears when I make a screenshot, ALSO it MAKES A SOUND,...
  10. Can you record clips and take screenshots on an Xbox 360 console without a capture card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you record clips and take screenshots on an Xbox 360 console without a capture card?: I joined a club on Xbox.com and was noticing that people were posting clips and screenshots. I was wondering whether I could do that on a Xbox 360 console without a capture card....