Can you switch saved game data between profiles?

Discus and support Can you switch saved game data between profiles? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, My kids have extensive progress on several games On my my profile from when they were small. They have their own Profiles now. Is it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TariqSabur, Nov 25, 2023.

1. TariqSabur
    TariqSabur Guest

Dear Microsoft,

My kids have extensive progress on several games On my my profile from when they were small. They have their own Profiles now. Is it possible to switch their save game progress to their new Profiles!?

:)

TariqSabur, Nov 25, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. It's not possible to transfer progress between accounts.
  3. Zoomie86 Win User

Can you merge xbox accounts

No unfortunately you cannot. It may be worth sticking to one account going forward—I know this can be frustrating at first if you have game save data you want to save though. I ran into a similar situation about a decade ago switching over between profiles.
  4. MurderTramp17 Win User

How Much Memory and What About My 360?

You can still switch between your 360 and One to play games and your account will be usable on both consoles, but none of your save data or games will transfer between the two
  5. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Transferring games progress between Xbox live profiles

No sorry as Majikthise said game save data cant be transfered between profiles, you would have to play the game again on the new profile
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

WANNA SWITCH ACCOUNT

Hi, sorry but it's not possible to switch saved games between profiles. Sadly you will need to start over with your games.
Thema:

1. Can you switch saved game data between profiles? - Similar Threads - switch saved game

2. Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch: I've been playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch for some now and briefly had an issue where my microsoft account wouldn't connect and i couldn't join realms, but it fixed itself and I've been...
  3. Switching PC's. How can I move my fallout4 save data from game pass from one of to the other?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching PC's. How can I move my fallout4 save data from game pass from one of to the other?: I was using my laptop to play fallout 4 through game pass for PC. I recently set up my desktop and redownload fallout 4 through game pass for PC on my desktop. Both my laptop and my desktop are...
  4. How do I delete save data for asphalt 9 legends for Nintendo switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I delete save data for asphalt 9 legends for Nintendo switch: I am frustrated because I can’t delete my asphalt 9 legends save data for Nintendo switch and I've contacted Gameloft with no luck and cloud save data is not supported how do I fix this I’m all...
  5. Minecraft PE, brother on Switch. Friend inventory not saving when he joins my word?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE, brother on Switch. Friend inventory not saving when he joins my word?: Starting a couple weeks back when my brother tried to join my world again (we had just played an hour prior with no issue) it let him join, but he was back at world spawn with his whole inventory...
  6. User switch and game save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    User switch and game save?: If I switch user on my series x and open a game that a different user was previously playing, why does it then open the other users game save point and ask me to sign in again rather than open it...
  7. How do I switch back to local state save from cloud save on fallout shelter

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I switch back to local state save from cloud save on fallout shelter: Hi I like to switch back to my local state save because my vault was fully done up etc and I can't seem to have the prompt that xbox asks me which save file I like to use either cloud or local...
  8. Will my Sea Of Thieves progress save if I switch to PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my Sea Of Thieves progress save if I switch to PC?: I want to switch to PC with Sea of Thieves for better graphics etc and I need to know if my progress will save because I nearly have Pirate Legand and I don't want to reset all of that progress,...
  9. When I press "Save to Microsoft Account" on Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch it does nothing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I press "Save to Microsoft Account" on Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch it does nothing.: When I press "Save to Microsoft Account" on Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch it does nothing plus I can't login to my Microsoft account and play only and with everything I paid for....
  10. FFIV Save game disappeared after save switch

in XBoX on Windows
    FFIV Save game disappeared after save switch: So I opened up FFIV one day and options came up for what save game i wanted, from my PC or from what has been saved before. I had played the game before on my Xbox a while back so I had an old...