Can you still get orange box on the series x/s?

Discus and support Can you still get orange box on the series x/s? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking all over the place and its not for sale anywhere online. a2122820-ea06-46d8-8c11-7c6e122db0df Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by That0neHamster, Sep 11, 2023.

1. Can you still get orange box on the series x/s?

I'm looking all over the place and its not for sale anywhere online.

:)

That0neHamster, Sep 11, 2023
  2. That0neHamster Win User

Ah thats a shame good bundle of games, anyways thanks for the response.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

No it has been delisted, if you want a remaster, you need to ask Valve for it
  4. Georges C. Win User

Microsoft store not working to purchase The Orange Box

5. sandw3ll Win User

Orange Box

Has the Orange Box been delisted yet? If not, can i still buy it? I see it in the marketplace
    Hey renx77,

Looking at the Xbox Games Store, The Orange Box is compatible with Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S:

[​IMG]

Though it is "Not Available Separately".

You should be able to purchase through the Xbox Marketplace (The Orange Box (xbox.com)) which should then allow you to download on your console.

I hope this helps!

Regards,

6. Kudiz Win User

Purchase The Orange Box

Thanks. I know what you are meaning, but that's the list of the optimized games for this Series X/S gen. The Orange Box is a 360 game, optimized for Xbox One X (Xbox One X Enhanced), so backwards compatible, a game from previous generation (X360) playable on the Xone and also on the actual generation of console, thanks to the BC program of Microsoft. The game is not optimized for Series X/S, it would have to X/S logo like other games i own (Subnautica, We happy few etc). The only problem with this game is with the purchase from the Marketplace!
Thema:

1. Can you still get orange box on the series x/s? - Similar Threads - still orange box

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  4. Declined my order and still took my money!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Declined my order and still took my money!!: Hii. I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition for ₹999.50 and i bought it on the minecraft site. I used paysafe payment method. I bought it my balance on paysafe goes down and then i try to...
  5. What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?

in XBoX on Windows
    What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?: I recently found out that some of my favourite games have Xbox 360 gamerpics that could be obtained through these magazines. The one I've found is #83 from May 2008 with Portal gamerpics. The...
  6. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  7. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  8. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  9. My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...: My son's Xbox controller (X series) is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What is it? f5ea27f1-85b5-41db-b3bb-00ce60ab8077
  10. Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360?: Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360 3efeb7bd-fdd3-4864-856e-9bb55029a781