Can you sign up for 2 different auto redeem?

Discus and support Can you sign up for 2 different auto redeem? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I keep getting a " We are unable to process your sign up request at this time. Please try again later..." message when trying to sign up for the $10... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kevin Carpenter1, Jan 15, 2023.

1. Can you sign up for 2 different auto redeem?

I keep getting a " We are unable to process your sign up request at this time. Please try again later..." message when trying to sign up for the $10 xbox gift card auto redeem. Is it because I already have auto redeem on the 1 month game pass membership?

:)

Kevin Carpenter1, Jan 15, 2023
  2. Kevin Carpenter1 Win User

I have been trying every day all month and I can't sign up for auto redeem $10 gift card in Microsoft rewards. Same error every time. I am signed up for and received the monthly game pass auto redeem.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Kenvin, the fact that you have redeemed a subscription does not prevent you from redeeming a Gift Card.

From the error message that the system mentions, there may be a problem in fulfilling your order, the ideal is to do as the message says, wait and try later.

If you're trying to use the console, try to redeem the code through the Xbox website by logging in with your account.
  4. Georges C. Win User

5. BIGWILL12251979 Win User

Persuading Microsoft Rewards to Reinstate "XBOX Ultimate Game Pass" Redemption

My GPU auto redeem disappeared early in July and didn’t come back until yesterday so I couldn’t sign up for it again because you can’t sign up within 2 days of the 1st of the month. It’s there now but when I click on it it just crashes my rewards app to my Xbox dashboard but won’t redeem the reward.
  6. DarkLink115 Win User

Why isn't my Auto-Redeem working?

I've been having the same problem with the Game Pass Ultimate Auto-redeem. I got the points difference between manual and auto redeem refunded when it didn't work in May, but now it messed up again for June.
Thema:

1. Can you sign up for 2 different auto redeem? - Similar Threads - sign different auto

2. How to sign in with different account when in sea of thieves?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to sign in with different account when in sea of thieves?: I recently got hacked and my old account can no longer be used. Therefore I signed out from the button in-game. but when I tried to log in with a different account nothing happened when i clicked...
  3. Im using a different Xbox and signed into the correct account and my external storage won’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Im using a different Xbox and signed into the correct account and my external storage won’t...: Okay so I had an Xbox and it stopped working recently so I tried bringing the external storage to a different Xbox and when I plug it in it recognizes the storage but it says owner needs to sign...
  4. Sign a different Microsoft account to PSN

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign a different Microsoft account to PSN: I wanted to play minecraft on a different account, since my original one is still a child account and there are many features locked (such as online gaming). My parents are currently not able to...
  5. Xbox headset only works when signing in to different account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset only works when signing in to different account: I have a Xbox wireless headset and my sister signed in to her account on my Xbox and for some reason I can only hear party chat or use my mic if I sign in to her account first. Anyone now how to...
  6. Problems with new win 11 and xbox app not lettting me sign in with different account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with new win 11 and xbox app not lettting me sign in with different account...: So I have win 11 on my old laptop and it lets me sign in with either account. However, this new machine will only sign in with my laptop account. I have a different account with game pass ultimate...
  7. I try to log into minecraft on my ps5 and it says I’ve already signed in with a different...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I try to log into minecraft on my ps5 and it says I’ve already signed in with a different...: As above. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling. Never signed in before as far as I’m aware. 56ca4d5e-13a6-4898-ad29-d44deceab6e2
  8. Unable to sign into different account on xbox app pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign into different account on xbox app pc: I tried signing into my account this morning and whenever i sign out of my brothers and click sign in it doesn't give me the option to choose a account but just signs straight into my brothers...
  9. can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with...: Minecraft sharing the app, can I use the same app and use different sign in accounts, As in sharing the app with another person , if one signs out of their Microsoft account in the app, will they...
  10. How do I sign in to different accounts on the xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign in to different accounts on the xbox app on PC?: I just bought my first PC. I have a Microsoft 365 subscription on a Microsoft account that is not associated with my primary Xbox account, so I chose to set up my PC using the account with the...