Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?

Discus and support Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I would like to send game clips recorded on my PC to friends via Xbox chat. This would require me to upload my PC game clips to the cloud/onedrive. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Udeshya Gurung, Mar 6, 2024.

1. Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?

I would like to send game clips recorded on my PC to friends via Xbox chat. This would require me to upload my PC game clips to the cloud/onedrive. Is there a way to do this so I can send clips?

:)

Udeshya Gurung, Mar 6, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Udeshya, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Once they're uploaded, they can be shared—on your profile's activity feed and in a message.

Press Win + G to open Game Bar, then select Widget Menu > Gallery.

To share a game clip or screenshot, select Open file location, then use your app of choice to share your capture.

For more information:

https://support.xbox.com/help/frien...-socialize/capture-game-clips-and-screenshots

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/share-clips-xbox-one
  3. ocelot20 Win User

Is it possible to do voice chat with a friend playing xbox while your on a computer?

You can sort of do it but I don't think you will be able to do anything other than play a game on the PC. Simply install a Games For Windows Live game on your PC. Age Of Empires Online and Tinker are free. Log into it with your xbox live account. You can
    then see what friends are online and what they are doing. Also send message and of course you can talk to them via privet chat (not party chat).

Am unsure if you can then simply minimize the PC game and carry on with what ever you are doing on your PC.
  4. CMUchippewa Win User

chat with friends still on 360

You can actually send messages via chat, but you can't talk with your voice. (I've sent messages to my friends using my Xbox One to their 360 consoles.)
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Parties on xbox website

Hi,

Not on the Website. You can chat on a PC via the Xbox Game Bar. Or you can chat on android and iOS devices using the Xbox App.
  6. Forsaken Banter Win User

Recording for youtube

Thema:

1. Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat? - Similar Threads - send game clips

2. Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game: On windows 11, using the XBOX APP/HUB, my friend sent me an invite to play a game as he's on Xbox and I'm on pc, and upon accepting the invite it asks how I want to use the link (Invite) and only...
  3. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  4. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  5. Games keep crashing and sending me back to db

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games keep crashing and sending me back to db: Long story short, my Xbox series s, not even a year old yet, has been crashing and bringing me back to the dashboard when I play certain games. Some games I’ve played have resulted in crashes or...
  6. Game Bar not sending notifications on my PC but I receive them on my phone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar not sending notifications on my PC but I receive them on my phone: So I'm running Windows 11 and I use the game bar a lot because I have friends on Xbox but for some reason, I don't always get notifications for party or game invites. I occasionally receive them...
  7. I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...: I can’t see any of my friends online. It shows that they are all off-line.. if they try to send me a game invite they get a message that says I am currently off-line...
  8. Cloud gaming home screen shortcuts sends me to safari

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud gaming home screen shortcuts sends me to safari: When i pressed on the cloud gaming app i hot a pop up that said open to safari and i accidentally pressed it now i can’t access the app 291af8a6-4220-4200-be1b-79ec05ad9e29
  9. Can you allow me send a three minute video game clip from my gallery to my friend?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you allow me send a three minute video game clip from my gallery to my friend?: Hi! I’m Vince. I would like to send a video clip to my friend Junko SSG but I can’t cause I can’t share videos from my phone gallery. Is there any way I can send the three minute video clip to...
  10. How do you make it so my account can send and see clips that are from games rated over E

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you make it so my account can send and see clips that are from games rated over E: Right now my account can only send clips from games like foriza horizon and minecraft cause they are rated E but my dad allows me to play more mature games than that like warzone and rainbow six...