Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store

Discus and support Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store 7e7a4d81-d005-4014-aaf5-858726ea4c03 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by danny greene1, Mar 13, 2024.

1. Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store

:)

danny greene1, Mar 13, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

Device.Microsoft.com

Keep ij mind you need to register the device
  3. ngocphi Win User

You can warranty it

If under 30 days you have to return it to.the store
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

No. Retailers take returns for items purchased from their store, unless otherwise noted in that retailer/store's return policy.

No different if you purchase something from Walmart, Target won't accept the return.

You will need to work with Gamestop on the return.

If you need to submit a warranty claim on the device, you can find more information here.
  5. ngocphi Win User

You have to deal with warranty
  6. danny greene1 Win User

How would I go about doing that is there a website for that
Thema:

1. Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store - Similar Threads - return controller Microsoft

2. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  3. Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...: I would just call GameStop but I have work at 9am to 8pm, an hour before they close and I’m already a 40 minute walk. If anyone knows you’d be much appreciated!! :)...
  4. Controller return

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller return: I requested a return on a controller and dropped it off at the post office over two weeks ago. Still says return in progress. Wheres my refund? When i call numbers to talk to an agent it hangs up...
  5. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  6. Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...: I bought a controller from you people and it got lost in transit, know what that means? It means I never GOT IT so STOP asking me to return it because that's IMPOSSIBLE to do when it NEVER got to...
  7. I have returned a controller for warranty work, it is no longer showing on my items list as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have returned a controller for warranty work, it is no longer showing on my items list as...: I have gone through the bot and the website, called multiple numbers and still can’t get anywhere closer. This was a Christmas gift for my daughter and hasn’t worked out of the box. I returned it...
  8. Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?: The Elite Series 2 controller allegedly doesn’t come with paddles. But the box says it includes paddles. Is it just faulty product that needs to be returned? Or false advertising that needs to be...
  9. Can I return a controller for a new one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I return a controller for a new one?: Hello, I bought a new XboxOne controller and it glitches while I use it. I’ve tried doing all that google said to try to resolve the issue. Nothing helped. I took it to the store I purchased it...
  10. I want to return my faulty Xbox controller but contact Microsoft button is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to return my faulty Xbox controller but contact Microsoft button is not working: Live chat is not working. How do i request a repair ? 85c716fb-7105-4b45-badc-0a7448935006