Can you recover your Microsoft email address for Minecraft if you've forgotten it?

Discus and support Can you recover your Microsoft email address for Minecraft if you've forgotten it? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently migrated my Mojang account for Minecraft to a Microsoft one, and I haven't played in about a year. I forgot the login Microsoft email needed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by c_alok_, Aug 20, 2023.

1. c_alok_
    c_alok_ Guest

Can you recover your Microsoft email address for Minecraft if you've forgotten it?

I recently migrated my Mojang account for Minecraft to a Microsoft one, and I haven't played in about a year. I forgot the login Microsoft email needed to sign in, and I'm wondering if there is a way to recover it.

:)

c_alok_, Aug 20, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

3. Rishabh0067 Win User

How to sign in if you forgot your sign in info

Hi
    My name is Rishabh an Independent Adviser, I hope you are doing great out there. I’m happy to help you with your question.

If you've forgotten your sign-in information on Xbox, whether it's your password or email, you can still recover your account using the account recovery process. Here's how to do it:

If you've forgotten the email address associated with your Xbox account, try the following:
    Check any alternate email addresses you might have used for account sign-up.
    Look through your records for any confirmation emails or receipts related to your Xbox account.
    If you have your Xbox console, check the account settings to see if your email address is listed there.

Recover Forgotten Password:

After recovering email, recover your password, follow these steps to reset it:
    On the sign-in page, select "Forgot your password?"
    Enter the email address associated with your Xbox account.
    Complete the security challenge to verify your identity.
    Follow the prompts to reset your password. You'll receive a verification code via email or phone to confirm your identity.
    Recover Forgotten Email Address:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks and
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont remember the email and password. How can I get it back?

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that. If you have forgotten your Minecraft account password, you can reset it by following the instructions on the Minecraft website. If you log in with a username rather than an email address, your account is outdated. However, you can still reset the account’s password using the field above. If you have forgotten the email address associated with your account, you can recover your lost account by contacting Mojang support through their official website. Ensure that you provide all the necessary details such as your account name, email address, and any other necessary information. In case you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by following the password reset link sent to your email address.

Unfortunately, it might be very tricky recovering your Minecraft account with just the username.

I hope this helps.
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Quero cancelar minha assinaturas no xbox,mas perdi minha conta o q eu faço

Thanks for reaching out, PlaneBaker84529!

If you've forgotten the email address for your Microsoft account, you can use the tips in our
    Forgotten Email Address Guide to help recover that.

Once you have that, you can use the password reset guide to help regain access to the account.

If those solutions won't work for you, then you'll want to reach our
    phone team
    directly.
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

how do i recover a account with an email i cant remember

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

If you have forgotten the email associated with your Minecraft account, there are several steps you can take to recover it. Here are some options:

1. Try to sign in using your username: If you remember your Minecraft username, you can try signing in using that instead of your email address. If you are able to sign in, you can update your email address in your account settings.

2. Check your email accounts: If you have multiple email accounts, check each one to see if you received an email from Mojang or Microsoft regarding your Minecraft account.

3. Contact Minecraft support: If you are unable to recover your account using the above methods, you can contact Minecraft support for further assistance. They may be able to help you recover your account by verifying your identity.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Can you recover your Microsoft email address for Minecraft if you've forgotten it? - Similar Threads - recover Microsoft email

2. Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?: My son has managed to sign out of his minecraft account and I can't remember which email address I used to set up the Microsoft account linked to it... I've tried all the email addresses I can...
  3. How do I recover my microsoft email that I used for minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my microsoft email that I used for minecraft?: I am unable to sign into my microsoft account which I used to purchase Minecraft Java and Minecraft bedrock as well as Xbox live. My username for Java is ONCEHEAVEN and my Gamertag for bedrock is...
  4. How can i recover microsoft account after hacker changed email adress?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i recover microsoft account after hacker changed email adress?: Like a month ago i got a virus and the hacker hacked my microsoft account and changed the email. Now i wanted to download minecraft but it was on the other account. Is there a way for me to...
  5. Any way to recover a hacked Microsoft account where the email has been changed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to recover a hacked Microsoft account where the email has been changed?: So I fell for a phishing scam and my account was stolen and the original email was removed and a new one added so the original account no longer exists, I just wanted to know if there was any way...
  6. My Microsoft account got hacked and they changed the email how would I recover the account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account got hacked and they changed the email how would I recover the account?: One day, I opened the Xbox app, and it asked me to sign in. I entered my email, but it didn't recognize it. I suspect that a hacker gained access to my account and changed the email. To confirm...
  7. Hacked, Email Changed all in under 1 minute. Microsoft says they cannot recover my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked, Email Changed all in under 1 minute. Microsoft says they cannot recover my...: Somehow someone got my email and password for my Microsoft account. I got about 4 emails of account changes, all in around 1 minutes time. I went down the "Account Recovery" rabbit hole to be told...
  8. How do I recover my Hotmail and Microsoft accounts when the email address alias got deleted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my Hotmail and Microsoft accounts when the email address alias got deleted...: My son's email account was linked to my Microsoft/Hotmail account. He somehow deleted my alias from the account and it has made my Hotmail account disappear with it. So not only do I not have the...
  9. My Microsoft account was hacked and deleted by a rambler.ru email, how to recover it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was hacked and deleted by a rambler.ru email, how to recover it?: Hello, My Microsoft account has recently been hacked and deleted. The hacker changed the email and messed around with security info. Can Microsoft by any chance (given enough proof) transfer my...
  10. Can I recover my old Gamertag since I no longer have access to my hacked Microsoft email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover my old Gamertag since I no longer have access to my hacked Microsoft email...: I have a vintage game or two that's no longer in circulation and I'd like to add it to my current profile of humanly possible. a1fa0665-ca0b-4510-b56c-64514c1d5e4c